Chapter 13

I'm super sorry about the bad updates and thanks for sticking with me on this story!!

Your p.o.v.
You hurried your way through the streets, Eren barely able to keep up with you.
"Y/n could you slow down!!" He yelled.
You stopped and he landed in front of you.
"Better now?" You ask.
"Great" he says piking himself up.
"Let's just get going, the faster we go the less Titans we'll have to deal with." you say annoyed with him.
You made your way to the place were you had left Levi and only had to deal with a couple of titans.
You placed your hand on the knob of the door and took a deep breath praying to God that Levi was there. Sure he was a little rude sometimes, grouchy, curses a lot, but you loved the short tempered, and short in general, man. Then you pushed open the door.
You sighed internally and walked over the creaking aged floors.
"I'm back" you say smiling.
Nothing.
"Levi?..."
...Nothing.
"Levi?!" You were screaming now. tears falling down your cheeks. Shaking his unmoving body.
How? You said you'd save him.
You promised.
He was the strongest out of all of us, it should have been you.
"Levi..." you sat defeated besides him. You felt a hand on your shoulder but still didn't look up.
"Y/n...im so sorry..." his words hung in the air for a couple of minutes, just there.
You gently stroked Levi's cheek and cupped his face in your hands.
"Levi...please...come back to me...." it wouldn't happen. he'd lost to much blood, maybe broken some bones, he was gone.
The last tears fell from your face as you still leaned over him, but even after thinking you were 'ok' you knew you weren't. You broke down. Tears rushing down your face. Your body shaking, tightly gripping onto his jacket.
He's gone.
But then you felt An arm wrap around you.
"Who *cough* the hell made you cry?"
It was him.
"LEVI!!"

This is a small update for now, but I'll start writing more. happy summer! And I hope you liked it. Tell me how I can make it better or your favorite parts so far by commenting. Vote if you want more!