chapter 2

Uuuhh so yea hope someone is still reading this (probly not ) I'll try and get more into the story in this chapter so yea hope u like it >_<

readers p.o.v

Its been about 5 years since that horrid day and I've grown up since then. I've been training so that I can kill the monsters who destroyed and killed everything and everyone that was important to me, but I've gotten stronger, to save people who are loved, I've fought to become the hero I desperately needed when I was younger. Although I have made some friends like Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Jean, and some other people and yet I still fell as if someone's missing.

(Time skip because I'm lazy >_<)

Today we had the day off so I thought I'd work on my hand to hand combat. As I was walking downstairs to the grounds I heard a familiar voice behind me "Hey (y/n) were are you going!?!" "Oh hey Eren just heading downstairs to practice. Why?" "Oh no reason but can I come along? I need to practice too." He asked me with a light shade of pink dusted along his cheeks "Yea sure I need someone to fight against anyways. Come on let's go!" I grabbed his wrist and darted for the stairs ,in no time we were there and already in our fighting stance. I couldn't help but notice a certain horse faced someone watching us from a distance but said nothing. "you ready to get your butt kicked Eren?!!" "yea sure in your dreams!" And with that we begun I stayed still for a while letting him get the first swing in. He swung his fist with the force of a bullet and I dodged his hit and instead swung my leg underneath him causing him to lose his balance and fall backwards but before he went down he grabbed my hand pulling me down with him. He fell and with me on top of him. I got up but didn't realize the position we were in "hey,I still won!!"I yelled at him. He just laid there looking up with cheeks as red as tomatoes. I was about to get up but was pulled down when Eren put his hand around me and pulled me down to be face to face with him only centimeters apart "(y/n) I should have fought with you along time ago because then I could've done this sooner " and with that he crashed his lips with mine and without thinking I kissed back.

Jean p.o.v.

"What the hell did jeager just kiss (y/n)??"....."No he couldn't have..did he beat me too her...DID HE JUST GET A GIRL BEFORE ME??!! I have to tell Connie and Sasha"

Eren p.o.v.

Finally my dream has come true now nobody can have her she's finally mine!!

(Time skip to dinner)

Reader p.o.v.

Eren hasn't let go of my hand ever since we kissed and to be honest I enjoyed it but did I really?"Hey (y/n) is it true you and Eren kissed?" Sasha said as all of us were at the table eating. My eyes grew bigger and Eren just sat there smiling to himself "yea is it true!!??" Connie asked. "What are you talking about Eren and I ....." But before I could finish Eren said "Yea and now she's mine so no one else can have her!!" For a while everyone was quiet. Jean looked kind of sad and so did Connie but that was probly just because they hate Eren so much . Mikasa was staring daggers at me and Armin sat there with his head down. My cheeks were now bright red and Eren was just smiles and rainbows. We ate in silence for about 5 minutes before Eren spoke up and said " Well...aren't you guys happy for us..??" Nobody answered and instead they all started to get up one by one to leave the table. In the end it was just me and Eren "hey I'm sure they are really happy for us.OK." Eren said with the brightest smile on his face that it made me giggle. "Yea,OK well anyways we should get some rest, pretty soon we have to choose what regiments we'll be joining ",and with that we left without another word spoken.

Wow that took 5-ever tell me what you think and if the story is any good , and by the next 2 chapters there should be more characters like Mr.clean freak and more so uh yea (>_<)