Eighty One

i genuinely can't remember if i have stated benjamin's moms' name so, if it's something totally different please tell me. (it'll be mentioned in this chapter).

Benjamin storms into the house, walking up to his room. He slams his bedroom door before going to lay on his bed face down.

Ms.Evans sighs and sets her keys down, going upstairs to his room. She walks in, sitting down by him.

Benjamin doesn't turn around to look at her as he lets his tears fall. "You're mad at me too?"

"What, baby?"

"You're mad that I took the pills. Is this your form of punishment? Making me spend more time with him?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Benjamin. You need to let go whatever hatred you have towards your father. He's your father at the end of the day".

Benjamin rolls his eyes and pulls his blanket over himself. "Can you get out?"

"Benjamin-".

"Please! Just...Get out...and turn off the light".

Ms.Evans sighs and gets up, walking away. She turns the light off, shutting the door.

Benjamin clutches his pillow and cries into it.

**
It was now Monday and Benjamin was getting ready for school. He puts on one of his tight tee shirts before rolling his eyes and taking it off.

He walks over to his bed to grab Noah's hoodie that he wore last night to bed. It stops mid-thigh and he loved the way it made him feel secure and safe.

He groans and walks to his vanity, grabbing his makeup. He had very dark circles under his eyes due to not being able to sleep for the last month.

He looks at his concealer before setting it down. He sighs as he looks in the mirror before applying some chapstick.

He grabs his backpack, walking downstairs. Ms.Evans stops him, "Give me your bag".

"What? Why?"

"To see if you really got rid of all the pills, Benjamin. Hand it over".

Benjamin takes his bag off and hands it to his mom. Then, his dad walks in with Anna by his side.

Benjamin furrows his brows, "What's going on?"

"We've discussed what's gonna happen going forward until we can finally trust you again".

"Trust me again..? What-".

"You are to go to school and at home. No extracurricular activities, no hanging with friends, no robotics, and no Noah".

"No robotics? Are you serious? Dad-...I-...You can't take that from me!"

"You should've thought about that before you were taking a pill for breakfast, lunch, and dinner".

Benjamin rolls his eyes and grabs his bag off the table. "This is unbelievable. You're gonna take away the one thing I'm extremely passionate about all-cause...I'm feeling depressed and-".

"Watch your mouth, son. You chose this, not me".

Benjamin looks up at his mom, "You're gonna let him do this? Fuck. What happened to you supporting me?"

Ms.Evans frowns and looks at him. Benjamin shakes his head, "You know what...Nevermind. I was stupid enough to believe you cared when you brought him back in my life".

"Benjamin-".

Benjamin swings his bag over his shoulder, walking out the front door. He slams the door, walking down the steps to wait for Noah to come to get him.