Chapter 17: You're what Connor?

(Connor's P.O.V)

"Babe just calm down. I can't see you like this." My girlfriend of 2 weeks Riley says wiping my tears.

"I can't! I feel like I have a weight on my shoulders! It's my fault she's missing. It's been a week you Christ sakes! I need her. And I want to tell you that I'm- never mind." I say.

"You're what Connor? And I know that she's gone. I want to see her as much as you!" She says.

"I'm- I'm. I can't! It'll break your heart and I don't want to hurt you!" I say.

"What is it! Did you cheat on me? Cause if you did you can tell me." She says.

"No! I would never do that! I'm.... Gay." I say in a barely audible whisper.

"You. You're gay? Connor I'm not hurt because of who you are. I'm happy for you! So so so happy for you! And I'm glad you didn't keep it from me any longer." She says rubbing my back.

"I just didn't know what to do. I didn't even tell her that we were together." I say sobbing into her shoulder.

"I know. It's alright. Shhhh it's alright." She says kissing my forehead.

"Were you in love with me?" I ask.

"To be honest. No. I didn't even think we would last a month. When we kissed, I felt nothing." She says.

"Same. I'm glad you support me. Friends?" I says.

"Of corse!" She says hugging me.

Oh Elsa I wish you were here.

***********************************

Hey!

I'm not dead! Well I don't even know anymore.

But... I AM SOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!

I just didn't have any inspiration for this book anymore. To be completely honest. I don't even watch o2l anymore.

Oh and sorry it's so short lol

And andrea don't hurt me.

PEACE OUT my little Unicorns!