Chapter 9. Revenge

(Elsa's P.O.V)

"Acacia why are you here?" I ask politly. (Don't know how to spell it. LOL)

"Um can I talk to you alone" Acacia asks.

They all look at me and I nod. they go up and go out.

"You wanted to talk to me alone." I say.

"Listen cutter you're gunna pay for ruining my one way ticket to fame! And you were suppost to stay in that coma and die!" Acacia kinda yells so none of the people outside can hear.

"Well Acacia sweetheart, to bad." I say to make her mad.

"UUUGGGGHHHH I always get what I want! I'm gunna make your life a living hell!" she says.

"Acacia I learned that what you say isn't true. k and all I have to do is scream for you to get out." I say

Acacia runs up to me and fist in the air.

I scream when she punches me in face.

The gang runs in and get Acacia of me while I hold my now AGAIN! broken nose.

"Elsa what did she say?" they all ask.

I tell them what she said and they are all shocked.

"Ok we need to keep you safe!" Connor says panicking.

(Connor's P.O.V.)

I was going to StarBucks to get Elsa a coffee when I bumped into something more like someone.

"I'm so sorry." I hear a female voice say.

"It's ok." I say while pulling her up.

And may I say she is gorguse!

"Hey whats you name?" I ask

"My name's Riley." She says. (Pic of Riley on the side)

"What a nice name I'm Connor Nice to meet you." I say.

"Nice to meet you too Connor sorry love to stay and chat I gotta go." Riley says.

"Hey give me your phone let me give you my number." I say.

"Ok." Riley says.

after we exchang phone numbers we say goodbye.

(Connor and Riley's P.O.V)

Was that love at first site? I think it was!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Remember to vote, comment and share with your friends!

PEACE!

bye my little Unicorns!

~Genna <3