Chapter 2. Adopted?

EDITED 5/20/2016

Oh my god, it's o2l!

Okay okay. Keep it cool Elsa. You can do this!

"Can we talk about what I had for lunch today". Tabitha said. She's like my main little sis and she's 5.

"What did you have for lunch today Taby?" I asked the small child.

"had a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich! (That's both our favorite sandwich)" she said.

"Oh my goodness! Why did I not hear this! Why were they giving those out without me?" I said pretending to be angry but failing.

Taby just chuckled and smiled

"Elsa Clementine and Macy George please stay. Everyone else please go to your room quietly." Miss Lori said trying to sound nice but we all know she will go shout at some kids later for being too loud.

"Good luck Macy!" I say giving an award winning smile.

"Good luck to you too." She says with a smile.

"Macy come meet the boys please." Miss Lisa says.

I wait and wait what seemed like 5 hours but it was in fact only 5 minutes.

Macy comes out smiling

"How'd it go?" I ask.

"I think I have a chance." She says happily.

"Good for you Macy! I'm rooting for you." I say with a smile.

"Elsa come in." Miss Lisa says.

I go in and sit Down greeted by all of o2l. Trying not to freak out.

"What's up?" Asks Sam.

"The sky," I say in a duh tone.

"Ooh, Ricky you might have competition right here!" Says Kian.

"Holy crap! Your eyes are amazing!" Says JC.

"Why thank you kind sir!" I say in a really bad British accent.

"Back to the point, tell us about yourself." Says Connor.

"Well my name is Elsa clementine I'm 13, I love Arizona tea, taco bell is my drug, music is my life, I love to dance, I love beanies and SnapBacks, Spongebob is the best cartoon in the world!, I love Starbucks, I love YouTube.

YouTubers I like are Our second life, PewDiePie and a bunch of other ones. *takes a big breath* My favorite color is light blue and I love unicorns.

They stare in awe with their jaws dropped.

"You know you'll catch flies with your mouth open like that." I say as they quickly close their mouths.

"Sorry, your just the girl version of all of us an-". Sam was cut off.

"Wait you know our YouTube channel?" Connor says.

"Yep!"I say popping the p.

"Oh."They all say in unison.

"Times up boys I'll tell Macy to get her things." Miss Lori was cut off

"We want her!"All the boys yell pointing at me.

What the hell?

"Really? You want Elsa? I seriously think you should reconsider sir! She is in fact very problematic." Miss Lori says but I'm used to it by now.

And that's how I got adopted by o2l.

Thank you so much for reading!

~Genna