"He gets bored of seeing my face. His grandfather is about to return within next three days from the elders. I will request him. He will attend him during the hour I would use to explore the borders," I said confidently. "Come on, understand. You have grown up in magic. Do your spells and get Klynn agree to it."

Orina sighed heavily.

"Magic is possible when we do it without any mean motive for the benefit of others," she said while showing me her dark eyes, Kohl and beautiful. "What you ask for is a mean motive. Your loyalty lies with this pack."

"Misty was not to be involved in our Werewolf world like this. We all should be ashamed for what happened to her," I said through the gritted teeth.

Orina smiled at me sadly. "She was involved since the day your mother decided to birth her, Eva. She will be happy with her Lycan mate."

"No," I whispered, imagining the worst of scenarios. The kind of torture those Lycans could do to my sister. "She needs to come back. Her life is there in the city. In the human side of the world. Surrounded by humans."

Orina gave me a small smile. "Your family needs to stop. Even if in my wildest dreams, I see your family getting successful in bringing her. Alpha Brexton and Luna Anne, these siblings. They'll get her killed or worse, throw her back to the Lycans. All other Alphas and Lunas will support them except for your mother. While your brother and father would be helpless."

"And I would break both the sibling's necks," I said through clenched jaws. "Misty is coming back. I am going to explore the borders. You can't let me down by not supporting me. We are women. We do what we are capable of. Without any restrictions."

Orina rubbed her forehead while leaning back on her chair. "Staying at the border is useless for you when there is already a bunch of wolves patrolling that side of the pack."

"You were worried about your full moon fucking? You are a wolf. Klynn is a wolf. But my sister is a human," I said, staring at the floor in thought. "What would that Lycan gonna do to her soft sensitivity human body?"

My fists tightened and eyes turned glossy in anger.

I needed my punching bag.

But thanks to Pete, I couldn't have a proper farewell with me getting the time to pack my belongings too.

I got up from the chair, making Orina look up at me.

"Okay, fine. I won't request anymore to you. You're my Luna. I have got to respect your orders," I said, stepping back and looking down at her.

Her face turned blank.

"I think, I came to you for no reason. I mean how can you even help me. I will just call father and tell him how he should actually talk to your Luna Elsie. With Willis gone, Alvena gone, now Clark roaming empty—she might get sentimental and help us. I thought Alpha family is attached to Beta family in sorrows and happiness. But guess, their sorrows are theirs. For your sister Mariam happened to be lucky for not being chosen."

Her face fell immediately.

"I will just go and call father. Or maybe, the plan should be cancelled really. What is hope? A stupid phenomenon. Like look at Leo. I mean, I have lost my fucking hope if he would stand up and hug me tight some day. If he would run with me like the wolves we are, someday." I whispered, feeling my eyes burning with tears. "I lost the hope."

She got up from her chair in concern. "Eva," she pleaded with sympathy in her eyes.

"No. It's okay. This is my life. With years, I will learn to accept your NOs with a straight face too," I said while walking out of her room.