~Movie and sick?...~

Nightmare POV

Chica is weird... But it's alright I just... I looked over at Fred to see him baking with Chica. I smiled... I wonder what they are baking... It smells like cookies... Mmm... She's always baking cookies.
"YAY! COOKIES ARE DONE!"
"Yay!... Night! You want the cookie I baked for you!?... It's ok if you don't want it I know you're not a big fan of sweets"
"Maybe later Fred ok?"
"Ok!" They started to take the cookies out and let them cold down. Fred walked over to me and he hugged me. I smiled and hugged back. He smiles and then he kissed my cheek.
"Heh you look happy Fred"
"Yea!"
"I'm glad" I put my paw on his cheek and he blushes. "You're adorable then you blush"
"Ssttoopp"
"Nah... Shorty~" he blushes more.
"I'm not short!!" I got up.
"Yes you are~"
"No... You're just very tall!"
"And you're my shorty"
"Nnoooo" I picked up Fred and he blushes more.
"Yes you aree" he covers his face.
"Put me downn"
"Aw why?" He was blushing. "Cutie" he was blushing a lot. I smiled and kisses Fred. He kisses back blushing. I pulled away and smile at Fred.
"C-can you put me down n-now?"
"Sure" I put Fred down he was still blushing. "Heh you wanna do anything today Fred?"
"I... I don't know... Mmm..."
"How about... You let me carry you for the day?"
"W-what!? No! Nononononono" Fred was blushing then he looks away.
"Aw come onnnn... Just this one day???"

N. Fredbear POV

He's gonna keep asking me... I was blushing.
"Fine... But just for today ok?"
"Ok!" He picked me up again and he smiles. I smiled back still blushing a lot. "Now... What you wanna do?" I was blushing.
"U-um... Movie?"
"A movie?"
"Yea!"
"Ok... Right now?" I nodded. "Ok" Night walked to over room he was carrying me still. He put me down on the bed. "Anything you wanna watch?"
"Anime!"
"But you said a movie"
"A silent voice!"
"Oh ok... I'll put it on"
"Yay!"

(I love this movie yeaa)

Nightmare put the movie on then he sat down by me. I smiled to him and he smiles back. He picks me up and he puts me in his lap. I blushed a bit.
"You sit here"
"O-ok" I heard Night giggle a bit then we watch the movie... I know Night isn't so much into anime bbuutt he likes watching anime with me! Yea!

Time skip

Nightmare POV

The movie was over I looked at Fred to see him asleep. He has been sleeping a lot... Is he sick?... I hope not... I sigh and laid Fred down in bed... He's sweating... I put my paw on his forehead.

His forehead is burning up! He is sick... Why didn't I notice before?... I sigh again.
"I'll take care of you Fred... Don't worry"

End of chapter