-It's nice to be with them again-

N.Fredbear POV

I woke up to Chica yelling to us to wake up.
"Mmm..." I sit up to see Nightmare on the floor asleep. "Huh?" I got up and walked over to Nightmare, "Night?" He looked a bit mad.
"Fuck off..."
"... N-night?" Night started to wake up.
"Mmm?..." Nightmare looked at me, "F-Fred?" He sits up blushing, "w-what?"
"You alright?... You told me to... Fuck off..."
"I-I did?... I-I'm sorry... I d-didn't mean to"
"No its ok Night... You were still asleep"
"Yea..."
"Anyways Chica is calling us anyways Night" Nightmare yawned.
"Alright..." Nightmare got up and pick up the blankets and pillow. Then we walked over to everyone and sat down. Nightmare still looked tried.
"Night you want a coffee?"
"Huh?... Yea sure"
"I'll make you one!" I got up and walked to the kitchen where Chica was cooking. "... Chica were are the coffee stuff?"
"Huh? Oh they are over there!"
"Thanks!" I walked over and started to make Night a coffee... Wait... Does Night like black coffee?... I don't remember! I walked over to Nightmare. "Night?"
"Huh?"
"Do you like black coffee?"
"Yea also coffee with like one sugar cube too"
"Ok!"

(Eh I'm not a fan of black coffee. I like my sugar in my coffee thank you very much!)

Nightmare POV

Fred when off again... I'm not really a fan of sugary stuff... So not a big fan of sweets... I mean I like them but I will not eat them everyday... More like I have them every now and then.
"So Nightmare... How long where you in the woods?"
"... I say about a week? Or so... Also where is Mary?"
"Oh! Mary left this morning for something... She said she will be back later today"
"Mmm alright... She is always busy with stuff"
"Tell me about it"

After a while Chica and Fred came out from the kitchen giving everyone their food. Fred walks to me and gives me my plate and coffee.
"Thanks Fred"
"N-no problem N-Night" Fred was blushing then he sits down with his plate and he starts to eat. And we all started to eat too.... I can get used to this.

Time Skip

Still Nightmare POV

Chica was cleaning with Freddy and Foxy. Bonnie and Fred where taking the trash outside... But what the hell do I do?...
"Nightmare! You can wash the dishes!" That was Chica.
"Sure... It's better than doing nothing" and now I. I'm washing the dishes. I do have it say... It's nice that they all clean the other... I think Mangle, Plush, and BB are cleaning the living room and dining room so yea. It is nice to be back with everyone.

... I just hope they don't come looking for me... I don't want to deal with them...

??? POV

So Nightmare thinks he can hide or long eh? Well... Let's see how long he can before we find him... And we can also see who he is with... Maybe we can force Nightmare back to us... If you pick the right person to hurt... Yes...

"Nightmare... My boy... You can't hide from me... I will find you!... And you will pay... Haha"

End of chapter