~High School Part2~

Nightmare POV

I woke up to knocking on my door.
"Eh?..." I got up... Geez one of the the sleep I had... In a while... I got up to hear the one that was calling me was my mom. Crappp... I grad some blankets and out them on the floor so it looked like I was sleeping on the floor. I walked to the door and open it.
"Hi.. Mom"
"Nightmar-... Wait you slept on the floor?"
"W-well yea... Fred fell asleep on my bed so I just left him there"
"Well ok... You're not gay are you?"
"W-what? Gay? No way..." My mom doesn't like gays at all... She always hates foxes for no good reason... "Look mom I'm straight"

(Sure Nightmare sure)

"Well ok... Anyways breakfast will be ready in a few ok... So you and Fredbear better be down there ok?"
"Yes" she walked away and I closed the door... I'm in a relationship but I don't like her like that anymore yet I still like Fred...... I know I'm BI... But really what am I?... Ugh... I hear someone yawn and I looked over to see Fred waking up.
"Night?..."
"Don't worry I'm right here... You should get dressed... Breakfast is almost ready"
"Ok... Wait... I didn't bring any clothes!" I sighed.
"You can use some of mine..."
"Really?!?" I nodded and gave Fred some clothes and he walked to the bathroom to change.

N. Fredbear POV

I got done changing. Blushing a lot too. I'm wearing Night's clothesssss. Ehehehehehheheixjdodnoanw8f.
I walked out of the bathroom to see Night is already changed we walked out if his room over to the kitchen and sat down. I was looking around... First time I have been in his house.
"Your house is nice Night"
"Eh? You think so?... Thanks" I smiled at him and he smiles back.

Soon his mom comes over with the breakfast and we all sat down at started eating.

Le time skip like a few months now

Still N. Fredbear POV

Aaaahhhhh! I gonna tell Night soon!

I was washing off my knife.

People are already trying to take him from me! I can't let that happen! Even tho he's dating... I should just kill her too!... Wait then Night will be sad... Ughhh... I have to tell him! I just have too! Ok...

I walked out of my house. I just need to relax. I started to walk around a bit... I walked over to the park near my house. I walked around a but then I hear a voice I have recognized... Iy sounds like Freddy... And he was having an argument with someone. I follows his voice to see him talking with Rose... What?

"What in the fuck you mean? I'm no cheater! I'm not gonna cheat on Foxy! And you... Why do you want to cheat on Nightmare!?... No wonder he doesn't like you... He deserve someone better... Someone like Fredbear"

Me?...

"Yea right! Nightmare isn't gay at all! Besides are you even sure he likes Fredbear... You gay ass bear"

"Ah! Will first Nightmare isn't gay... He's BI and he is WAY more happier when he is around Fredbear... I'm done here..." Freddy walked away, "oh and... I will tell Nightmare about you cheating on him"

End of the flash back

N. Freddy POV

"And that's that!"
"... I ask you how many people you kill not how you guys met"
"Oh... Well... I kinda lost count sooo... If I'm making a guest I have to say maybe around... 20?"
"20!?!"
"Yea... A lot of girls liked Night... So Yea"
"Geez... That's a lot... Will kinda same here... But a lot of guys liked Foxy"
"Mmmmm ok" Fred walked away... Wait... He not gonna help me murder the people?... Ok...

End of chapter because I just want to finish this so I can sleep