Story+Q&A

Have a story and also ask some questions about my AU or myself if you wanna

If you ask a question do
Question for *whoever you wanna ask* : *put question here*
So I can know what is a question ok!?

On with the story!

N. Fredbear POV

I think Imma start doing my old hobby again... It's been a while but I'll try!... I don't think I have told Night... Should I?... Nahhhhh he would mind because this is one reason how I became friends with Nightmare Freddy in the first place... Now tims to find stuff!

Nightmare POV

Uuuuggghhh cleaning this hat is go HARDDDDD. I looked over to see Fred running somewhere.
"Wonder what he up too"
"Huh?" I looked at Freddy, "yea same here Freddy... Same here... But Fred has always been the type to be full of energy"
"You got that right... Foxy is also like that too"
"Speaking of Foxy... How are you 2 and the Freddles too"
"Freddles are a paw full! Like I love them but they need to chill at times" Freddy put his hat up to dry, "now I feel naked without my hat"
"Don't we both?" I put up my hat too so it can dry off then walked to the couch and sat. It's been very peaceful lately... Maybe a little too peaceful... I wonder if she... Nah don't think so... She never cared... Ugh...

I was thinking then I felt a book hit me
"Alright! Who threw that!"
"Hey Nightmare! What's up!"
"Huh?... Dark?!?... How... How do you know where I live?"
"I have my wayyyyyss"
" . . . Did you follow me here?"
"Yes I did! What? You knew one day I'll find you"
"Guess you're right Dark..."

(Dark is a Shadow Female Foxy she is one of Nightmare's close friends and she is a very small potato)

"I heard you have a boyfriend Nightmare... And it's Fredbear" I blushes a bit.
"Yea I'm dating Fred... And I'm happy I'm with him"
"Well! At least I know my friend is not a loner... Like me"
"... You were dating Shadow Bonni-"
"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THATTTTTT"
"! . . . Ok okk" Something happened between them and I don't want to ask you again.

"Hey Night! Do you have a drill?" Fred walked in, "... Who is that Night?"
"Oh Fred this is Dark, Dark this is Fred"
"Hello Fredbear I'm Dark one of Nightmare's friends"
"I'm Nightmare Fredbear Night's boy-"
"Yea I know you 2 are dating and I'm happy for you 2"
"Aw thanks!"
"No problem!"

N. Fredbear POV

So she not here to take Night away... Cool!
"Anyways what did you need Fred?"
"Oh! A drill do you have one?"
"... No but I think Freddy does"
"Ok!"

"I'll leave you all be... I have to go anyways cya both later!" Dark teleported away.
"How long have you known her Night?"
"Middle school... I did have a small crush on her but than realized were better off being friends"
"Okkk... I know that feeling too!"
"Yep also... What do you need a drill for?"
"I'm not tellingggg heheh" I ran from Night.
"Ok... Now I have to know!" Night ran after me.
"You're gonna have to catch me! With no teleporting!"
"Challenge accepted!"

No One POV

Nightmare ran after Fredbear for a good while then Nightmare was able to pinned down Fredbear.
"Heh... I got you Fred" Nightmare said trying to catch his breath while Fredbear over here is blushing like a tomato
"Y-yea you did"
"Now tell me... What are you doing?"
"Well! I'm actually trying to pick up an old hobby that I had"
"A hobby?" Nightmare asked and Fredbear nodded, "ok" Nightmare got up and helped Fredbear up too.
"Thanks Nig-" before Fredbear could finish his sentence Nightmare pulled him into a kiss. Fredbear blushed dark red but kissed back while hugging Nightmare with his tail wagging.

And now just fan girl and boys are dying over here because the kiss is so beautiful and this is just how we are.

End of chapter
Yea story again cuz it's almost midnight over here and I want to sleep