😭Chapter 24😭

In detention:

I sat there with Jimin. He had closed the door of our classroom for our privacy.

" Jae is something worrying you?", He asked me sincerely as he leaned on the teachers desk. I looked down fidgeting with my fingers. Should I tell him? I feel afraid maybe he will hate me after that... I don't know what it is but I am afraid to lose his company.

" Jae ... You know you can always tell me if something is troubling you... I wanna help you", he said with the same sincerity. It's not that I don't trust him, it's that fear is taking over me.

I took a deep breath as I said him," Nothing is wrong. I am just having a headache. That's all", I said trying to stutter less while lying to him.

"Jae you know lying to me is going to make situations worse here", Jimin said suddenly leaning on my desk close to my face. I didn't mean back for some reason I was very curious for what would happen next.

"Hmmm... Someone had got braver I see", he hummed with playful eyes and a mischievous smirk on his lips.

"You have been a really bad naughty girl", he said bringing his lips near my ear, nibbling on my ear lobe. I felt wierd sensations running all over my body. " Jimin ah... W...what are y.. you d...d... doing?", I moaned. My ears are very sensitive spots on my body.

" And you know what bad girls deserve. Don't you?", His voice was raspy and seductive as he spoke in my ears.

" To be honest if you could read my mind you would be traumatized or sexually aroused or both right now", he spoke and suddenly I felt his warm lips roaming on my neck sucking on some spots. I moaned.

Maybe that gave him the signal that I am loving it and he can continue as he moved his lips to my shoulders and collarbones.

I put my hands around his neck, roaming my hands on his soft and silky red hair.

Atmosphere was becoming more heated. I think I have to wear turtle neck tops to attend my parents...

" We shouldn't be doing this", I finally spoke which made him stop his movements.

" Yup I know babygirl! I can't wait till you turn 18 and we can do more ' we shouldn't be doing this ' stuff ", he winked at me. I blushed profusely.

_______________________________

Once we reached home, I saw my parents talking with my brother and his friends on the sofa of living room. A smile appeared on my lips as I ran upto them. "Mum, dad!!", I screamed. My dad came up to me as he hugged me.

" How is my princess doing? Did you miss me darling?", He ruffled my hair.

" I missed you so so much", I smiled.

"Oh my dear Kookie didn't trouble you did he?", Mum said.

"MUM!!", Kookie oppa whinned." It's not fair", he whinned. I chuckled as I hugged her.

" Ahem mum my friends want to stay here for a few more days. Actually they get along pretty well with Jae... So...", Kookie said to her.

" Of course honey they can stay here as long as they want", she smiled. I could help but be happy. Taehyung oppa, Yoonji oppa, Hobi oppa, Jin oppa, Namjoon oppa are like my own brothers. The case is totally different in case of Jimin but it's not like I am complaining.

_______________________________

In the evening:

I was in my room and to your surprise Jimin was also there in my room. Only we both were in the room.

No! It's not what you you think! So don't even think about it!

"...So since you have understood this part of trigonometrical indentities then I will give you some questions on that so that you can understand if there's any doubt", Jimin said. I can't deny he looks hot af when he is serious.

"Done staring?", I was broken out from my trance when he said this.

" To be very honest, I know I am fabulous but don't stare like that you look creepy", he said laughing evilly.

"Sure", I sarcastically said as I rolled my eyes.

"Jae-ah come here", my mum yelled from downstairs.

We were startled when she called. " Ok mum", I yelled back.

" I'll be back", I said as I got off the bed." I will miss you baby girl", Jimin evilly smirked as I rolled my eyes as a reaction.

_______________________________

" Yes mum you cal-", my eyes widened as I saw who stood in the living room with my parents. I never expected to see him. Seeing him made my heart shatter into thousands of pieces. Tears were building up in my eyes. Fear was taking over me. I shuddered as I stood there with a blank look on my eyes still too shoked to take everything in. This has to be a dream. God tell me it isn't real. Please I beg you...

" Hello, nice you see you Miss Jeon...", Those seven words from his mouth were enough to break every hope building in me...

To be continued...