😔Chapter 21😔

I am in the living room watching some kdramas. Bts were busy. They were in the kitchen discussing something they wouldn't tell me. Weird men.

"Knock knock".

I was taken aback by the sudden knocking. But I went and opened the door. I met Dr Frank.

"Hey, Jae how are you? ", He asked. I immediately smiled a genuine smile and let him in. "I am fine...", I told a little hesitant.

"Where is your brother?", He asked. I was about to answer when Kookie oppa came out from the kitchen.

"Oh doctor you are here...", He said.

Oh yes I forgot to tell Dr Frank or Doctor Alex Frank is a phycriatist from Rome. He is my phycriatist. Dad and mum took him for my care to help me cope with my past.

"I want to speak to you in person can we Jae?", He asked me. I nodded. He is a very nice man and is very friendly to me and I can be frank with him without any hesitation.

By that time bts were already there in the living room. I followed Dr Frank to the garden. He prefers me call him Alex.

" So... Jae how have you been?", He asked me in a friendly tone.

"Just ... Fine...", I said.

"Have you been getting nightmares?", He asked with concern.

"Umm... Yeah a few days ago I experienced one'..."

"What was it about?"

"I ... I dreamt...", I frowned, sadness and shame filling me.

"Hae you know, you can be honest with me. I am your friend. I maybe can help you"

"Yeah I know".

"You are very young. You need someone to give you advices and help you out. I am there for you. Feel free".

" Alex... I saw that he... Was trying to touch me...", I stuttered tears building up in my eyes.

"Jae, it's okay...", He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"It's all past Jae, it's all over. It will never return again. Don't mourn over it You are safe here".

_____________________________

I was sitting in my room. I was home alone. My brother and his friends are down doing their stuff. I won't deny that living with them is not that awful as I expected it to be. I was writing my journal more like a diary journal.

In the diary:

" Dear diary, I had an encounter with Jimin again. I really can't deny he is cute. He not only stole my first kiss but also my second one. I don't know he is my teacher, it seems wrong to hook up with a teacher but it also seems so right. I really enjoy his kisses ... I don't know what is happening. Do I like him? Am I developing feelings for him?..."

I was in a trance daydreaming. I walked around the room smiling like a phycho when suddenly my feet hit something hard.

"Ouch! Ouch! My feet!", I cried out not very loud too.

When suddenly my phone beeped. Whoa! It's a text... From an unknown number? God! What is it with people lately?

Unknown: Babygirl walk carefully, I don't want you to hurt yourself do I?

My eyes widened at the text... I was left dumbfounded. I glanced around my room to see nothing Seriously nothing at all... Then something hit me.... More like an idea hit me....

_____________________________

To be continued...

Believe me or not the real twist is coming... That's why this chapter is shorter than my other chapters... Stay tuned...