😄Chapter 33😄

Jimin pov:

Yess... I think i should go.

"Ah Jungkook ah i think i have left my phone at the house. I will just quickly go and grab it ok?", I told him while he was driving.

He stopped the car and said," Seriously Jimin you are so careless. Ok go quick and grab it. I will be at the mall"

I nodded and exited the car.

"Go safely Jimin..."

"Yeah you too"

With that he left. I called a cab. I wasn't too far away from Jae's home but i wanted to go there as fast as possible.

When i reached home and opened the front door i could hear a loud, screeching voice. The first thing that came in my mind was Jae?

Is that her?

I quickly ran through the stairs to go to her room where she was.

When i opened the door more like broke open the door, my eyes widened in horror.

Jae pov

The door flung open with great force. Great! Someone was here maybe to save me.

I screamed louder.

"PLEASE HELP ME!!!! PLEASE!!!", I cried.

"You son of a bitch how dare you lay your filthy hands on my fuckin girl!!!", The voice was familiar. Wait Jimin!!!

Jimin pov

"You son of a bitch how dare you lay your filthy hands on my fuckin girl!!!", With that i rushed towards him, grabbed him by his hair and threw him on the floor such that his head hit the corner of the table.

"The f-", he couldn't even finish his words when i kicked him in the stomach with all my force.

How dare that motherfucker touch my girl, more like my wife. I am going to kill him today.

He tried standing upto fight me back but i was quick and grabbed a large vase and smashed it on his head.

I continuously kicked him not in the stomach but in the area where it hurt the most. He groaned in pain and screamed.

"Feel it fucker... This is how it feels when you caused pain to her. I will make it 10times more worse!!", With every word I kicked him harder.

I was out of my mind. Anger was still boiling inside me.

I grabbed his hair and continuous hit it to the sharp corner of the table until he began to bleed.

After sometime when I understood that he is unconscious, I kicked him one Last time and went towards the bed.

Without speaking anything I went to uncuff her. She was unconcious. She was in her undergarments. Her body was covered with red marks of whips and her neck was bruised with hickies. Her tear stained face was red with her hair sticking everywhere.

I felt so guilty. If i hadn't left her alone then nothing of this would have happened.

"I am sorry... Jagi... I couldn't save you...", A tear trickled down my cheek as i kissed her forehead. I hugged her showering her with soft gentle kisses.

"I will keep you safe. Let's go jagi i will take you to my house", i said to her unconscious self as i smiled. I took off the long coat and made her wear that.

But before i took her, I glanced at the fucker who was unconcious and was responsible for the condition of my wife.

"You will pay for every tear that my wife shed because of you", i gritted.