Chapter 33- my bother

He walks towards the stage with pride and honor then he stands next to Joseph after they hug each other.

I don't... breathing is getting difficult for me now, this wasn't supposed to happen. Isn't he prohibited to come here? I am so lost, how the hell... I've worked so much for this and then comes Dylan and ruins it all.

All the attention goes to him, all eyes are on him, I'm not important anymore. This was supposed to be for me... and now I've just been embarrassed in front of everyone in front of... wait, where is Axel? I start to panic when I don't see him where he's supposed to be seated, but then I felt an arm around my waist and look to my right and there is Axel. He must've seen how stressed this was making me.

"Want to get out of here?" He lowered his head and whispered to my ear. I want to get out, but wouldn't that make me seem weak? I straighten my back and lift my head up. They can't just forget I'm here, I have to do something.
"No, thank you." I said looking up at him, and walking towards Dylan who was doing a stupid speech. I took the microphone out of his hands and spoke.
"I'm sorry to break it to you guys but I'm here. I'm Amelia McMillan and President of the McMillan's Resorts & Hotels. Which means I'm still a candidate of the CEO position--"
"Amelia go to your seat already, you're no longer a candidate." Joseph has the audacity to tell me in front of all these people and the press capturing our every move.
"Excuse me? Can't you realize how stupid this is?" I stop myself from saying something that could damage my reputation for life. It was sincerely stupid, he couldn't decide by himself who was going to be his successor.

If there are two possible candidates then the shareholders and other high positions will vote on who would be the leader. They're acting as if I've not worked for this my entire life almost. Ever since Dylan left when I was twelve I had been pressured for this.
"Anyways, do whatever you want." No one is going to accept this nonsense, so I'll just let them be for now. I got out of the stage and went directly to the bar, the people weren't looking at me anymore, Dylan was the center of attention right now.

I asked for a Margarita and was about to take a sip when Axel sat next to me and took the cup out of my hand.
"What have I told you?" Right, I can't drink without his permission.
"Please, I need to forget about this, gimme."
"You don't need a drink to forget." I felt the vibrations again... fuck! I jumped from the bar stool, sitting made it worse. He was still sitting and I stood between his legs as my arms went across his neck.
"P-- please Master, at least let me cum please." I whined quietly so only he could hear me, and he instantly stopped the vibrations. I wanted to choke him right then, but I believe that would be bad for me.

"Hello sis." I turned my head and untangled my arms from Axel.
"Dylan." I simply said, I haven't seen him in so long and I wasn't allowed to communicate with him either.

He hasn't changed much, we don't even look like siblings. He has the golden hair of Joseph and the dark green eyes of my mother, while I am brunette with hazel color eyes. The only thing we have in common is our height, he's only a few inches higher than me so that makes him short, oh and our skin color is so different, I'm neutral tan and he's well... he's Santa Claus.
"Is that how you treat your brother? Come on, we haven't seen each other in a while." I didn't noticed before his strange British accent, so he lived in Britain and not in France?
"Is that how you treat your sister? You made a fool of me in front of all these people Dylan." I thought he cared about me, but now he's just taking away all I've ever worked for.
"Oh come on, you're always on the spotlight, don't be selfish about it. I've heard all those rumors about you, is it true? Do you fuck to seal deals?" I-- I... and there goes my good behavior. I take a step towards him but Axel puts his hand on my stomach and pulls me back to him, who's still sitting on the bar stool, so I'm standing between his legs giving him my back. Dylan looks puzzled for a second then a malicious grin appeared on his face.
"Oh, you're her husband then. I've heard a lot about you too. It must've been horrible marrying her, she doesn't even hide her slutty side, who comes to a formal event with that type of dress? Why didn't you just came naked?" I heard Axel take a deep breath, I did too, I just wanted to kick his balls and no one could say anything because he was my brother, mostly bother. I slowly tried to get away from Axel but now his hands gripped tightly my waist. I couldn't hit Dylan right now, so words were my only defense.
"Why don't you--"
"Fuck off." Oops-- I was going to say 'leave me alone' to sound nicer but Axel interrupted me. He seemed surprised as if he never expected those words to come from Axel's mouth.
"That's rude. I'm just being honest here. You shouldn't let your wife wear that type of clothes or the people are really going to assume those rumors are true. You know that more than half of the men and even women here are thinking on ways to fuck her right?" Axel pushed me to the side and got down the stool, standing a few centimeters away from Dylan. It looked so funny, Dylan was an insect compared to Axel, so short.

He looked down at Dylan with a stern expression, and Dylan tried to remain cool but I could see an almost unnoticeable hint of fear on his eyes.
"You're not to tell me what I let or not let my wife do, and if I ever hear you again implying that she's a slut, I'll yank all your teeth away one by one and feed them to you after. Got it? Now get out of my sight." Oh-- and I thought I was harsh on people, Dylan gulped but didn't moved. Then I heard a familiar voice.
"Are you threatening my boyfriend?" I almost broke my neck as I turned my head to the voice, it was Chloe. What? Did she said boyfriend?

"What do you mean boyfriend?" I spoke with my jaw clenched, first she fucked Joseph and now she was fucking my brother? What in the world is wrong with her!
"You heard it, leave him alone." She pushed Axel away from Dylan getting between them. Oh wow, she really pushed him and I instantly placed myself in front of her ready to throw a punch but Axel again pulled me back to him grabbing my hips to keep me from attacking that bitch.

"What the fuck do you mean by boyfriend?" I asked her again, not losing my composure, it was best if we didn't draw much attention.
"Don't speak to her like that, she's your soon to be sister in law so you better treat her good if you want to keep your position as president." I could only laugh, I could only take so much for one day. What is this? The make Amelia angry international day? As if I could ever accept her as a sister!
"Didn't I told you to fuck off already?" Axel said completely annoyed by the situation.
"Why don't you guys fuck off? This event is made for him to enjoy." Axel chuckled, but ironically.
"Chloe huh? Shut your mouth and leave already if you don't want me to let go of Amelia, you know how she left your face last time." He sounded so pissed off, I never thought we would had a team fight, it was fun having him to back me up and not being the one he cussed at.

"What's happening here? Dylan stop bothering Amelia please, you did enough damage for today." Jonathan appeared and got between the four of us, it seemed he could sense the tension between us. Oh yeah, we are actually friends now, he helped me a lot in becoming president and I got over his annoying face and as weird as it sounds he's now my assistant, the tables have turned. If I become the CEO he'll go back to being the president, I promised him.
"I'm not bothering her, she's the one threatening and cussing at me and my girlfriend." I rolled my eyes and looked up at Axel, if he let me just hit him once...
"Stop it, it's obvious they don't want you near them so let's move, there's plenty of space here." He insisted again and this time grabbed Dylan by his shoulders and took him away, Chloe followed them of course. This is so weird, she's always doing these strange things.

I've forgotten about my questionings on the why of her actions, now again I have to ask myself... why... why did she tried to sabotage my wedding and my relationship with Joseph, then began an affair with him and I believe is still with him, and now is supposedly dating Dylan. There has to be a plan behind all of this, and I need to find it out.

Thank you for reading ♡ and voting yes... you're voting right? Right?