"Hey." I greet.

"When are you planning to come out, baby?" He asks as he walks up to my desk, leans down, and kisses me.

"It's my job." I pout.

He sits next to me and reaches out to hold my hands.

I raise my eyebrows, expecting him to say something.

"I planned a date for us. Tomorrow since it's Saturday." He kisses the back of my hand.

I nod my head and flash back a smile.

"I also wanted to express my gratitude  for giving us a try." He grins, his blue eyes reflecting the said happiness.

"I just hope it's not a mistake." I peck his lips and start packing up my stuff. I admit I don't enjoy kissing him as much as I do (Y/N) but he will do. He's my boyfriend after all.

He continues telling me about his busy day today. Although he was not home, his job followed him everywhere.

We start walking out of the classroom, hand in hand.

We get to my car and he decides to announce good news to me. "My sister is coming over next week."

Immediately, a smile spreads across my face.

"I knew that would bring you delight." He winks.

"I love your sister." I giggle.

Now, I'm looking forward to next week.

***

(Y/N)'s POV:

I hear the doorbell sound, and my eyes search the small coffee shop to see who it was.

"Can I order?" She's so silly, considering that I am working and taking orders.

"C'mon Evelyn." I chuckle, rolling my eyes.

I notice a gift bag on her hand.

I raise my eyebrow at her, expecting an explanation.

"Someone wanted me to drop this off to you." She places the bag on the counter.

"Who?" I ask, hoping to God it was not Alyssa.

"Find out for yourself." She shrugs, her eyebrows jumping up and down in a playful manner.

"If it's Alyssa I'm not touching the bag, so you can take it back."

"Chill out. It's not. I'll see you later tonight." She disappears into the nighttime.

I look at my phone and figure that it's almost time to close, so why not start closing now.

I proceed to do so, and as I start locking the glass door, a dirty blonde appears causing me to jump.

"Sorry." She apologizes when I unlock the door again.

"It's fine. I shouldn't close ahead of time." I give her a half smile. I move back to my designated spot and ask for her order.

"I just need coffee." She sweetly smiles.

She plays with her hair as I prepare her order.

"Happy birthday." She cheers.

I look back at her, and shake my head. "It's not my birthday."

Her finger points towards the gift bag set on the counter.

I ignore it and continue with my task.

After I'm done, I hand it over to her and notice how tiresome she seems.

"How much is it?"

"I'll pay it." I offer, feeling a little sympathy for her.

"Oh no." She quickly declines, searching her pockets for money.

I take a five dollar bill from my pocket and place it in front of her.

I grab it as if it was her who placed it there and insert the bill in it's proper place.

"Thank you." I hand her the receipt.

She chuckles at the scene, biting her lower lip. I would be lying if I said it didn't make her look attractive.

"Do you have a pen?" She questions.

"Uh, sure." I eye her, confused to why she needs a pen.

I take one from a cup nearby and hand it to her. She doesn't hide the fact that she purposely touched my hand with her own.

I clear my throat, a little nervous to what is happening.

She scribbles something down on the blank side of the receipt, and gives it to me along with the writing utensil.

"Tomorrow." With that she leaves.

I smile as I replay the moment in my mind.

Who is she anyways?