Chapter 46

A/N:
-Happy New Years to you all! I hope you guys stayed safe. Wishing you all a better year this year.
-Special Happy New Years to my girlfriend Katie_Luthor
-Sexual content ahead. Read at your own risk.
—————————————————————————
Katie's POV:

"Fuck me, Professor." The smirk doesn't disappear as she sexily asks me to fuck her.

Her finger trails her own skin; slowly moving it from her neck down to her perfectly-shaped boobs to her beautiful stomach down to her area.

Her brown eyes stared at me fervently, waiting for me to do something.

I could barely swallow my own saliva let alone move! My student was naked in my bed asking me to fuck her. What the hell?!

Trying to recover from the state I was in, I clear my throat. "(Y/N), you have to change."

She slowly opens her legs wide open and licks her fingers, ready to put them inside of her as I watch her.

The sound of a moan escaping my lips pulled me out of my imagination.

"Fuck. Get it together, Katie." I scold myself.

I bite my lip as I feel myself wet. I shake my head, a little embarrassed of what I was daydreaming about. It was not my fault that (Y/N) was naked and that she made me go weak inside.

I turn around and exit the closet.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I hear a small moan escape Katie's lips and I smirk at the sound of it. Damn, it was music to my ears.

I decided to lay on her bed still naked.

I wasn't going to deny the fact that I've been dreaming about my teacher in inappropriate ways.
The feeling of lust intensified each time I was close to her. I wanted her now, and I wanted to make her feel better than that douchebag did.

I see her come out of the closet, her beautiful eyes trailing my body.

Without noticing, she licks her bottom lip.

"Eye-fucking me, Professor?" I tease, lifting an eyebrow up.

"Uh- no." Her cheeks flush red as she looks away.

"Change will you?" She keeps her head low, rubbing her neck with her hand.

"Maybe you could use that hand on me, Ms. McGrath." I say. "The fingers, perhaps."

She stays silent and I decide to tease her even more.

"Look at me." I demand, making her keep eye contact with me.

"Good girl." I whisper as I continue to lick my fingers with my tongue.

I then put them inside my mouth and let out a moan.

"Fuck." Her soft, Irish accent sounds through the silence in the room.

"Fuck me." I plead, now playing with my round boobs. "They're so hard for you, Professor." I bite my lip as I pinch my nipples and a moan escapes my mouth.

She might want to deny it but I could see the same amount of lust in her eyes as in mine.

She moves closer to the bed, finally letting her guard down and joining me in her bed.

She slowly climbs on top of me, a smirk forming on her face with the same red blush on her cheeks.

"Kiss me." She whispers, her lips slightly touching mine.