Uchiha Household

The sun was beginning to set and Sakura was still at the training field with an unconscious Shisui pinned to a tree.

      She was done healing him but he still wasn't awake. She needed to go home soon before her parents grew suspicious of her clone.

          Sakura was debating in bringing Shisui home to his house cause it was her fault he was unconscious, to begin with, or leaving him all alone at the training ground a perfect target for rogue shinobis.

       Sakura sighed, she had to bring him home. He was vulnerable at his state and she could just leave him alone to who knows what.

      She bit her thumb and summon her owl, Sora.

        "Sora-chan can you lead the way to Shisui's house please?"

        Sora nodded and flew in the direction of Shisui's house. She shushin her way to his house to avoid unnecessary attention. She was now debating whether or not to just leave him in front of the house.

      "Bad idea they'll be after you"

      She sighed again, of course, she would have to meet and explain what happened. she was cussing other her breath, she really wasn't acting her age.

     She arrived in front of the house. She knocked on the door and saw a woman with black hair and eyes. Sakura recognized her as Uchiha Mikoto, Sasuke and Itachi's mother.

       "A-ano those t-this Shinobi-san live here. I-I bumped into him a w-while ago. T-then he fainted w-when It-touched him" Sakura was blushing from embarrassment at that point.

        Mikoto was staring at the girl when she saw her blush she cooed from the cuteness.

       "Yes that's Shisui, sorry for the trouble he gave you"

          Mikoto picked up Shisui from the girl and pushed Sakura inside the house.

        'She didn't even ask how I carried him back here or how I found out this was his house well sorta this is his Aunt's house'

       Sakura was sat down at the dining area while Mikoto placed Shisui in one of the bedrooms.

      Mikoto placed tea and cookies in front of Sakura then sat beside her.

       "So what's your name? How did you meet at Shisui? It's he a bit too old to for you?"

        Sakura stared at Mikoto processing the question for a full-proof answer. When she got to the third question she blushed one that rivals that of Sasuke's favorite food.

       "A-ano my n-name is Sa-Sakura. I bum-bumped into Shisui-san t-today as well as f-four weeks ago. He fainted wh-when I smi-smiled at him, I don't know why th-though. He was also shaking"

        Sakura stuttered from the embarrassment, she didn't even need to act of sounding like a two-year-old kid.

:::::

      Mikoto sat beside the girl and asked her a bunch of questions, she caught her turn red at the third question.

      'Shisui! What do you think you're doing!  She's like the same age as Sasuke and you're so old for her..... Wait! She's the same age as Sasuke'

       Mikoto grinned, her eyes were gleaming with a devilish look in them. She heard Sakura reply to her questions. Mikoto observed her and saw that she was well mannered and from the looks of it knows proper etiquette.