Finding The Devil

It's been four weeks since Uchiha Shisui had bumped into the mysterious girl who he labeled as "the devil".

      He recalls the dinner he had with the main family that day. Mikoto kept on stabbing his so called Uchiha pribe by rambling about the devil that threatened him and he actually got scared.

      He was at least thankful his Uncle Fugaku wasn't there that night.

       Even after four weeks he still couldn't stop thinking of her. A devil with pink hair that is both cute but extremely scary.

      "Shisui is everything alright?" Itachi asked who stopped training and gazed at his older cousin. "It's the devil again isn't it?"

       Shisui faced him and nodded his head. "Training is over for today. I got to find the devil before s- it, before it scares other people".

       Shisui shushin out of the training area and on the roofs of konoha. He had a bad feeling about the girl, she was different in his eyes. She only met her bit she feels like she knows her so well.

         "How can she be so familiar, I just met her four weeks ago"

:::::

      Sakura was at the training ground practicing ninjutsu. Its been four weeks since her plan had been put into play. She had grown a lot unlike before.

      Her clones had successfuly completed their missions. In just one day Sakura had completed her errands that might have taken her an entire week if it wasn't for her clones.

      In just one day she was able to gather data on ninjutsu and genjutsu, gather herbs and poison, buy the materials needed for seals, a new summon, and more. She did it all without getting caught.

       Tiger. Monkey. Boar. Ox. Tiger. Snake.

         "Water style: Liquid Memory"

         Water came from the ground and surrounded Sakura. She learned this Jutsu from her previous life, its similar to the sand Gaara uses. With the Jutsu she was able to manipulate the water. She was still trying to perfect it so that she didn't need to use hand signs like Gaara.

       She used her chakra to manipulate the water but was still struggling a bit even with her ability in chakra control.

       "Outer an foreign chakra coming in.. Wait no its the same chakra nature from the man we bumped in four weeks ago"

        Sakura nodded and dispelled her current jutsu. She masked her chakra and hid herself from sight.

       "Now for the real test. Lets see if Shisui lives up to his so called ability Itachi praised him for"

       "His 3 miles away, this plan of yours better not make him suspiciuos of us"

       Sakura grinned at her inner and began weaving hand signs. She saw Shisui beside a tree and leaned against it.

       "Demonic Illusion: Tree bind death"

:::::