"Five."

"Mr. President, that man is a clear and present danger to..." Nixon's bodyguard started.

"Mr. President, that man walked in here with a big blue box and four of his friends, and that's the man he walked past. One of them's worth listening to. I say we give him five minutes. See if he delivers," Canton said.

"Thanks, Canton," the Doctor told him.

"If he doesn't, I'll shoot him myself."

"Not so thanks."

"Sir, I cannot recommend..." Nixon's bodyguard said.

"Shut up, Peterson!" Nixon yelled, "All right, five minutes."

Everyone lowered their guns and Elise felt like she was going to pass out from the relief. She wasn't planning on regenerating today anyway.

"I'm going to need a SWAT team, ready to mobilize. Street level maps covering all of Florida. A pot of coffee, twelve Jammie Dodgers and a fez."

"Get him his maps," Canton ordered.

Elise ran over to her father, who scooped her up and set her in his lap.

"Are you okay?" he asked. He could feel her little hearts racing.

Elise nodded and the Doctor kissed her head.

Soon the entire room was covered in maps and the Doctor had shed his jacket.

Elise was wearing it as she searched the maps.

"Why Florida?" Canton asked.

"There's where NASA is. She mentioned a spaceman. NASA's where the spacemen live. Also, there's another lead I'm following," the Doctor told him.

"Amy, what's wrong?" Rory asked her.

She was doubled over and holding her stomach.

"Amy?" River asked from her place on the couch.

"You all right?" the Doctor asked, walking over to River with his map.

"Yeah. No, I'm fine," Amy reassured them, "I'm just feeling a little sick. Excuse me, is there a toilet or something?"

"Sorry, ma'am, while this procedure's ongoing, you must remain within the Oval office," one of Nixon's bodyguards said.

"Shut up and take her to the restroom," Canton ordered.

"This way, ma'am," the other said.

"Thanks," Amy muttered.

Elise thought Amy was acting weird, so she got up to follow her.

"Elise..." the Doctor warned her.

Elise turned back and glared at her father.

"Come sit with me, little star", River said.

Elise walked over to River and plopped down in her lap.

"Amy will be okay," River told her.

"Your five minutes are up," Canton told the Doctor.

"Yeah, and where's my fez?"

The telephone started ringing and everyone looked at the phone, except Elise.

"The kid?" Canton asked.

"Should I answer it?" Nixon asked.

Elise's little Timelord brain was going a mile a minute. She suddenly got up and ran over to the Doctor.