"I want (y/n) too!"

"(y/n)! Are you okay?!" Ivan panicked. Ludwig then grabbed your shoulders and shook them like crazy.

  "(y/n)! Can you still hear me?! What's your name?! What are you?! Answer me!" Ludwig practically screamed at your face ignoring Arthur's frets.

"Germany I'm fine!" you screamed.

Everybody had scared faces on them and Feliciano was crying.

"(y/n) you were tarking to someone...who wasn't there...." Kiku sighed.

"Arthur cast a spell on me so that I can see magical creatures with him"

"....."

"I'm taking you to my place, I can make some medicine to fix that problem in your head aru"

England huffed by the rude comment.

"No wait, my place is way better and has better medicine" Kiku politely responded.

"Guys I'm not-"

"HAHAHAHA! That's funny guys! But let the Hero take care of the damsel" he laughed going dead serious in the last part.

"Um......My place has good medicine too. We also have free healthcare." Matthew spoke.

Matthew Williams represents Canada. He can talk, but his volume is low so He gets ignored a lot. No one can recognize well enough......

"Um, Matthew I am not sick-"

"OI! What are you all thinking!?" a voice barked. It was no one other than Lovino Vargas, Romano, or South Italy.

Everybody turned to him.

"Fratello?!" Feliciano surprisingly said.

"The (y/n) is coming with me!" he announced.

"EHHHHH?!?!?!"

"Yes! Italy's medicine works like a charm!" Feliciano cheered.

"I meant she's coming to South Italy. Not North you idiota." he huffed. More like a snort though.

"B-But Fratello?! I want (y/n) too!"

As they argued you stared at them bothered

Why does it have to me instead of some other girls?

As they argued you tried to creep away in silence movement.

"Quickly (y/n)! Follow me!" flying mint bunny swirled in the air. You started following it till they noticed you.

"Whatcha doing?" America sang as the rest turned their eyes at you.

"I just need a break......a vacation to be more specific" you lied.

...................................

"My place is perfect! You can come for free! Your place is terrible!" clamored everyone except Japan and Canada whose voices couldn't be heard.

"I chose Canada. I haven't been there....."

Canada smiled in joy but blushed when he realized that you'll go to his place meaning that you and him will be alone.

In America's case he is hurt. He has been defeated by his own little brother.

"Take her away." he sighed.

"Lucky Canada....." everyone frowned.

"Aboot fucking time you all recognized me!" Canada whispered yelled.

sorry if it's too short