"You don't mean that right (y/n)?"

Ivan swayed with the water. Embracing death despite that it doesn't exist for him. He closed his eyes and smiled gently.

He saved (y/n). The girl whom he loved dearly.

He was no longer the villian, but a hero towards her eyes.

"You were always alone Russia" he opened his eyes. The water no longer existed but darkness.

"You were never loved" the voice echoed. Ivan smiled again.

"That's a lie. (y/n) loves me. If she can love me, then that proves that I can be loved" he said calmly letting tears fall.

"She pities you. She wants to be seen good by others. Don't we all do that? Do we all act like someone else to gain something that we can't have?"

Ivan stays silent opening his eyes with thoughts.

"She's scared of you. Everyone is. No wonder The Soviet Union died off. You're two sisters were even scared! The Balitics don't even care about you. They all fear you. You are truly a monster"

"All I wanted is to make friends..." he whispered now crying.

"You'll never make friends....but I can help you"

"How?"

The black room emitted with light and every country stood there in a beautiful field filled with blooming flowers.

"Ivan there you are!" an American called out waving. The Allies were there smiling.

"We have been rooking for you!" the small japanese man smiled in relief. The Axis. His enemies were here. All the countries looked so happy to see him.

"I don't belong here...." Ivan muttered replaying the memory on his head.

"Of course you do!"

Ivan turned away from all countries meeting himself yet he was different.

It was his 2p.

"No I don't!" he yelled.

2p were monsters. They were evil. Seperated by dimensions his 2p managed to escape.

"Listen Ivan. I know that we are opposites. I'm evil and you're good. But I know how you feel, I am you after all. We are the same person. We share the same feelings. Pain, Anger and Happiness" he smiles saying the last word and looks towards a young girl who was approaching Ivan.

"Ivan! I missed you! Don't pull a stunt like that ever again!" (y/n) shouted hitting Ivan. He just smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Here you can practice becoming friends!"

He looked at (y/n) then back at himself.

"They aren't real"

"But they are you friends!" He let go of his Happiness and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Take me back to my world"

"But Ivan! You know how much pain you're causing me! I'm so lonely in my world since we reflect each other"

"Take. Me. Back. I don't want to live in a fake world where my Happiness doesn't truly exist. I rather face Reality. By facing Reality I know that I'm still fighting to find my true Happiness. I still have hope"

"That's too bad" snapped his fingers. The room was pure white and countries stood angered.

"You monster!" Feliciano yelled walking away from Ivan.

"You are nothing but a murderer!" Yao crossed his arms.

"Just die already" (y/n) voice said.

Ivan turned around facing everyone. One by one left. Walking away till they were no longer seen.

"(y/n)?!" he calls out grabbing your hand. You swipe your hand away from his and looked into his eyes.

"Get away from me! I don't want to see you ever again! I hate you!"

"You don't mean that right (y/n)?" he whispers tears threatening to fall.

"Of course I do! I hate you! You're nothing but a burden in my life! Just die already!" you screamed at him. He let go of you. Head hanging low and tears falling. You walked away without looking back.

Ivan fell in the floor crying his heart out as the room dissolves into darkness once again. This is the truth about him.

He was a monster.

"One down. Seven more to go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm planning to work on this more. I just needed a break to rethink about this story and my other Hetalia one.

Make sure to check out the other one. I managed to post a chapter which is really long.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!

I'll be your light! [ReaderxHetalia]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara