"ESPECIALLY (Y/N)!"

"This is nice." you sigh taking another sip of your hot chocolate.

     "Agreed. Would you like anything else?" Matthew stood up next to the door.

     "No thank you." you waved off. As Matthew walked away, you sighed in the chair. The snow slowly drifted to the ground. Its was so peaceful. Too peaceful.

    "Matthew! Let's go out somewhere together! Just you and me!" You shouted. The Canadian hurriedly opened the door.

    "Go out? Only you and me?!" he blushed.

    "Yeah why not? We can have lots of fun!" you cheered taking another sip. "We can go to an Amusement Park, or just skiing. Or even Ice Skating!" you ranted.

   "O-okay! Let me change!" he quickly ran off.

   "You're fine like that" you tried to ease him. He ran back the house too quick.

   "GAH!!! I didn't know that she would make the first move!!!! I haven't planned out a date!!!! What do you do in dates?!?!?!" he whispered shouted as he trashed his room for clothes. Finally finding the "perfect" clothes he walked out trying to act normal.

   "Bruh what the hell?" you questioned. "Are you okay? You're acting too weird....Don't tell me that you have a cold!" you darted your hand to gently touch his forehand.

    His skin was soft and every stroke you made the more he tensed up and got warmer. Your face was so close. He couldn't handle it anymore.

   "(y/n)! I need to tell you something important! I-" a snowball crashed his face.

"Matthew!" you cried out as he falls to the floor.

"Snowball fight!" a familiar voice shouted. The countries rose from mountain of snow and threw many snow balls at Matthew. Out of instinct you threw yourself to protect the Canadian. A large, cold and hard snowball hit you straight in the face. The impact was so strong you fell over. You clutched your face in pain trying not to let tears fall.

"Holy shit! Who threw that?!?!?!" everybody anxiously looked for the culprit while some tried helped you out.

"Sunflower...are you okay?" Ivan approached you. "I didn't meant to hurt you....I didn't expected you'll jump out...." Russia reached his hand out only to brush your trembling hands.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Yao screamed. A hand slap was heard. You sat straight up seeing everyone near you except Ivan. Ivan stood alone in front of you.

"YOU'RE NOTHING A MURDERER!"

"GET AWAY FROM YOU (Y/N) PSYCHOTIC MURDERER!"

"NO WONDER YOU WANT TO 'BECOME ONE' WITH EVERYONE!"

"LEAVE!"

"WHAT'S UP WITH 'BECOME ONE' WITH EVERYONE HUH?!"

Ivan stood quietly.

"I thought...that we could friends...." he whispers letting hot brimmed tears drip down his cheek.

"I NEVER WANTED TO HURT ANYONE! ESPECIALLY (Y/N)! I JUST WANTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH EVERYBODY!" he screamed.

"I don't want to be alone anymore...."

"If all do is hurt everyone, might as well not not live at all!" he cried running away. The pink scarf flew behind him furiously and soon it faded away. Everyone stood still. Tears fell- no they were continuing to fall.