"(y/n)! Wake up!"

"(y/n)! Wake up!" a loud voice boomed. Only one person had that voice. Germany.

"Ludwig..five...more...minutes..." you groaned.

"C'mon bella! Don't be like that!"

Feliciano's "bella" usage gave his identity away. Italy.

"Let....me....sleep..Feli.."

"(y/n)-chan prease wake up, Germany-san wourd get even madder"

Kiku is the only one who can't pronounce his "r" right. Japan.

"Kiku please...."

"Dudes move" a loud voice stated.

"The Hero got this"

Alfred F. Jones calls himself the "Hero" and says "Dude" or "Dudette" to everyone once in a while. America.

You stiffed yourself prepared to either upper-cut him or stop him.

"Stop it you wanker, that's not how you wake (y/n) up....or any person up!"

"Wanker" is what Arthur Kirkland describes Alfred and Francis. Also known as Britain, England or United Kingdom.

"I do whatever I want!" he sassily said.

"Now, now let zhe expert do this" coed Francis Bonneyfoy.

No one has an accent and a funny pervy personality like France.

"Ai-yah! You stupid westerns know nothing aru!"

Yao Wang usually ends his sentences with "aru". No one knows why but let China be China.

"Perhaps let me become one with her, that'll wake her up, da?" Ivan's cheerful voice said.

Ivan is sorta obsessed that everyone should be "one" with him but he's a sweet soft guy inside.

"NO!" they all yelled.

You lifted your head up slowly and annoyingly. Little by little you their attention.

"Can't you see that I am trying to sleep" you gritted your teeth getting their attention from all their bickering.

"Yeah we can see, you were sleeping in zhe whole meeting" Francis said.

"It was an important one!" Alfred shouted.

"Uh, sorry...." you groaned. "My place is blasting with money so....I...had....to-" you dozed and slammed your head in the ground out of tiredness.

"(y/n)!!!"

"What do we do?!" Feliciano's voiced squeak in a panic and teary tone.

"We can't reave her in here arr arone!" Kiku's voiced panicked.

"I'll take care of her, after all" Arthur sneered. "I am a gentlemen"

"More like the black sheep of Europe!" Francis yelled.

"Am not! You're dealing with a former pirate! Come here you bloody frog! I'll show you what happens when you mess with the United Kingdom!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Alfred laughed. He soon swung you to his shoulder.

"The Hero always gets the Herione!" he later gave a thumbs-up to everyone then fled.

"W-wait! (y/n)-chan promised to watch anime with me and read some manga!" Kiku ran to catch up with you.

"There's a marathon!"

"She said she'll come over and try some dim-sum tea and help cooking!" Yao following behind.

"Silly China" Russia chuckled. " my pretty sunflower belongs to me " he went off skipping with his "magic" pipe in hand.

"Wait! Wait for big brother France!" Francis jogged.

"Keep your filthy hands off her!" Arthur yelled."She's mine you disgraceful twat!"

"W-wait for me!" Ludwig ran.

"Ve~" Feliciano dazed. It took a moment for him to realized that everyone was gone chasing after you.

"W-w-wait for me! Germany! Germany help me! I want the pretty bella" he dashed.

You knew the Axis and the Allies have a huge crush on you. You love them all. You can't choose one....

Sorry for the terrible accents....This is my first time writing them.....