"(y/n) don't come in!"

"IT'S UNFORGIVABLE! " you cried.

"Well it's your fault" he retorted.

"What? How is my fault that I got us kicked out of Hogwarts?" you shouted.

"Well you wanted to touch the book even though the ambassador said "Don't touch the Book of Monsters". You touched it." he explained.

"But it bit me." you said teary-eyed.

"HARD" you "hinted".

"Cause you touched it when it was sleeping. Also you sweared a lot in front of young and little Potterheads" he said in-a-matter-of-fact voice.

You pouted and continued rubbing your bandaged finger. Arthur bandaged it while scolding you. You swored that you'll listen to ambassadors who are employees of a "muggle" made wizard-school.

"But before I came to your aid, I managed to buy something. I need to alter it though...." he said.

"Cool. What's next? We already visited the Kingcross Station, Baker Street, Sherlock Holmes, and took selfies with a Tardis...." you listed.

"How about some tea at my place?" he asked.

"Alright" you said mimicking his accent. His face was priceless. He was first startled but then it turned to a I'm-so-done-with-you.

As you two took the double-decker bus which you fangirled by the way you kept noticing something. You kept seeing Arthur either brushing off something, murmuring some things to someone. But no one was there!

"Hey....Arthur? You okay?" you asked unsure.

"Oh....yeah...I'm fine...." he said unfocused.The rest of the way was silence. You know felt awkward with him.

"Love, follow me" he said as he went downstairs.You finally arrived after 12 minutes after riding the bus. You followed him to a secret room where it's been told he practiced "Black Magic".

"Wait here" he said. He went inside while you stayed outside. You placed your ear on the door. You kept hearing murmuring of an unknown language and the some edges of the door light was emitted.

BOOM! POOF! BAM!

"Arthur!" you panicked.

"(y/n) don't come in! I'm alright! Don't worry about me!" he reassured you. You kept panicking over the loud noises. Finally he came out dust all over his cloak?

"Done...." he wheeled.

"Put this on" he handed over. You grabbed it but quickly started checking on him. After the check-up, you finally put on what he handed. It was a necklace.

"Wow.....it's beautiful" you awed. The necklace shaped as a tear-drop in a beautiful shade of a starry night sky.Immediately you put it on but you felt something is wrong....

You blinked a few times.

"Arthur....is there something you did with this necklace?" you asked in a shocked and terrified voice.

"Yeah, it has magic-" he proudly said.

"What is that?!" you pointed at a peppermint green bunny with wings?

"Flying Mint Bunny. I am able to see how magical the world is" he said. "Norway and Romania can too. It's very rare. So I wanted you to see it too" he blushed a bit.

"Hi there!" it squeaked. You clung onto Arthur,afraid.

"Don't worry it won't hurt you" he said grabbing your hand. He guided your hand to Flying Mint Bunny's head where it rubbed it. He then let go letting you pet it more.

"Hi...." you flushed.

"Nice to meet you! England told me a lot about you!" it cheered. "You're so much prettier than he described"

You looked back at Arthur and smiled. You continued talking and petting Flying Mint Bunny leaving him blushing. Soon Fairies and a Unicorn came! All of you were having a tea party.

"Then I said-" a yellowed-petal dress fairy jingled.

SLAM!

"We are here to save you (y/n)!" Feliciano's voice shouted. All were staring at you and England talking, laughing to no one and pouring tea.

"Engrand! What did you do to poor (y/n)!" Kiku exclaimed.

I added a lot of other Fandoms references in here.... Vote? Follow? Comment?