20

Hoseok's POV

"Hyung, dress to kill. I'll never forgive you if you wear the same suit you've been wearing for work," Taehyung reminded me after he told that I was invited to his company's dinner.

I did have to find new suits anyways. They barely fit me anymore. I started working out whenever I wasn't busy with work since it helped knocked me out as soon as I got back home.

It made me have no time to think about her.

I walked out of my car and walked into the mall. I was going to choose a suit from the shop Taehyung had recommended since he said that he already booked a slot for me to have my measurements taken anyways.

Walking inside the store and straight to the front desk, the staff was quick to entertain me with a smile on her face.

"Reservation under Kim Taehyung?" I asked, and with few of checking done with their system, I was immediately brought to the VIP sections to choose any suits that suited my taste before it was going to be altered.

After an hour or so, I got out the store after being promised that my suit would be ready by next week. It'll be delivered directly to my doorstep thus saving me time from having to pick it up.

Deciding to fetch something for dinner, I went to one of the restaurants inside the mall.

--

Y/N's POV

"Oppa, you have been fussing over two same white shirts for a while now. Just take any, it's going to be covered by your suits anyways," I sighed out in boredom, looking around the high class shop that we have been sitting in for the past two hours.

When I thought of going shopping, I was thinking of actually buying something, not sitting on the couch and being pressured into choosing between some shirts that looked the same to me.

"Young lady, for the nth time, they are NOT the same. And I need to be perfect when I attend the dinner. This is the first time I'm coming as Joon's husband," he said with full spirit, and I just rolled my eyes and sat back, resting comfortably on the couch.

"How about you, Hee Youngie. What's my baby's choice?"

Ignoring my sigh for the thousandths times today, Seokjin diverted his focus to Hee Young who's primly sitting in her stroller. She's surprisingly looked like she was giving her full attention on Seokjin's question and was now staring hard at the two shirts in front of her. And to Seokjin's delight, she suddenly made grabby hands to the shirt he was holding with his left hand.

"Ah, this one? Fine choice, my baby. I'm keen to choose this one too and we seemed to be in the same wavelength. Alright, I'll take this one please" Seokjin smiled in satisfaction as he passed the one Hee Young chose to the staff and I just shook my head when they high-fived each other.

As Seokjin went to try his outfits, I waited with Hee Young until she grabbed my attention.

"Mama, mama. Milk all gone" she pouted sadly, shaking her empty sippy cup with both hands desperately, showing me how empty it was.

"You're hungry, baby?" I chuckled and took her out the stroller, placing her on my lap.

"Hee Young hungry," she replied with nods and patted her tummy with her small hands, pout still evident on her mouth.

Asking the staff whether Seokjin's going to take a long time with his outfits, they said that he'd at least have another hour before he finished.

I sighed at the info and looked pitifully at the kind girl.

"I'm sorry that you guys got a customer like him. But he's not bad, my brother just wants to look good for his husband," I apologized, but she just giggled heartily.

"Don't worry, miss. Your brother's husband had called us earlier about Mr. Kim. We will do our best to help him get the best outfit he desires for the dinner," she said, and I smiled gratefully at the girl.

"Mama's hungry too, Hee Youngie. Do you want to search for food with mama and leave Papa Jinnie alone?" I asked my daughter, and her eyes twinkled at the mention of food.

"Yeay, foodie! Hee Young want food, mama!" she jumped excitedly on her butt as she still sat on my lap and almost all the people in the store turned towards us and laughed at her action.

Smiling and bowing a little apologetically to all the other customers due to her loud voice, I looked back to the girl who was tasked to tend to us.

"Can you tell my brother that we'll be going out first? We need to do some groceries shopping done and it won't be possible with him still in there. If we're not back, just tell him to call me"

"Sure, Ms. Kim. I'll inform Mr. Kim immediately. Thank you for coming, and I hope that you'll be able to visit us again," she smiled politely and bowed a little after we exited the store.

Turning towards Hee Young who wanted to be carried in my arms instead of sitting inside the stroller, I tickled her tummy making her giggled cheerfully, trying to stop me by holding my hand using both her tiny hands.

"Let's go get some food!" I exclaimed, and walked towards the variety choices of restaurants inside the mall without having any specific one in mind yet.