2

Y/N's POV

My thoughts were cut off again with Hee Young's small burp.

I quickly placed her down and changed into my work attire that thankfully, fitted perfectly after two months of hectic exercise regimes supervised by Seokjin.

Just remembering the torture that I faced during that time was enough to make me shudder.

No wonder the two of them got to keep their sculpture-like body even after eating so much of Seokjin's food.

Looking back at Hee Young who was currently babbling on her own, I was grateful that other than being fussy for her food, Hee Young had never been hard to handle as a baby.

She was very calm and was such a great blessing for someone as clumsy as me to be her mother.

"Good morning, Namjoon" I said as I briefly stop by the kitchen. 

I took the freshly made toast from the plate in the middle of the dining table and started to walk out to the front door.

"Good morning, Y/N. Where are you going?" Namjoon asked as he removed his eyes from the tablet he was reading on.

"Work?" I stated the obvious.

"Let's go together," he offered while lifting one of his eyebrows at my sarcastic answer.

"It's okay. You're my boss, I don't want people to treat me differently if they know you and I are related. I mean, you're okay with this, right?"

"Do you want to keep it a secret that you're living with us?" Namjoon asked, but it didn't sound like he was hurt, he was just confirming.

"Umm, I won't tell anyone if they didn't ask. But that does not mean we have to keep it a secret. I'd love to boast around that I live in this big mansion, but we didn't want to be called a snotty brat on our first day, don't we?"

I winked at Seokjin who was just listening to our conversation and he laughed it off heartily.

"Do what you want Y/N, but never hesitate to call for Joonie if you have problems, okay?" Seokjin reminded gently.

"Okay, oppa. Don't worry about it," I put up an 'okay' sign to the male and sat down at the front door to wear my heels.

The only thing I dreaded when going back to work was to wear these damn heels.

"Oppa, help me get up. Please," I asked for his help, sincerely having a problem to stand up on my own when the heels was already on my feet. 

As soon as Seokjin reached me with a lunchbox in his hand, I reached out my hands towards him, which he accepted with his free hand. 

"And remember, you got the job fair and square. Joon said that the management still decided to choose you even when you attended the interview with a big belly before," Seokjin tapped my shoulder encouragingly as he gave me my lunchbox.

"Awwhh oppa, you're going to make me cry," I wiped fake tears from my eyes and Seokjin rolled his eyes at my action.

"Shush, get going now. Don't worry about Hee Young, she's safe with me. That girl is very easy to handle compared to her mother," Seokjin sassed as he walked back to the kitchen without even glancing back at me.

"Heeyyy, I feel betrayed. Bye oppa, and thanks for the lunchbox. Bye Namjoon, see you later at the office,"

"Bye, have a safe trip"

Having people like Seokjin and Namjoon, I realized that I was living a very lucky life compared to other people.

They support me like a real family would and had never asked for anything in return.

Welp, other than that one request from Seokjin to keep Namjoon out of the kitchen.

Because of them, I was able to cope with the absence of Hoseok in my life.

Before this, Hoseok was everything to me.

After my parents' gone, I kind of made Hoseok as my home.

That was why, even when Hoseok treated me badly, I still hang onto him. 

Plus, even how cold-hearted he was in our relationship, he never abandoned me or left me all alone for a long time without telling me his whereabouts first.

He took care of me when I was sick.

He gave me presents on my birthday.

He sometimes even brought me coffee when I needed to stay up late to finish my job.

During all those years, Hoseok somehow became my pillar.

But now, with Seokjin and Namjoon with me, I think I can survive and enjoy this life.

And even explore things I couldn't do when I was with Hoseok.

Grew more as a person, as well as a mother.

Slowly but surely, I would start standing with my own two feet, and became a great mother that Hee Young could be proud of.