Something Real (Sad Eyes)

Requested by Perksofbeingjune34 !

"Y/N, please get out of your room. It's been two weeks. Come back into society. I need my big sister back." said Ruby as he leans against your bedroom door outside in the house after knocking on your door.

You recently broke up with Joker. A Santo member who was toxic to you.

For some odd reason, you didn't feel any sadness and anger. You weren't really into him at the start, you were into another member of the Santos, Sad Eyes.

The reason why you locked yourself up in your room to find yourself back and it oddly worked. You felt great as you finally reached a point that you were in a good place mentally and doing a lot of self-care.

Your family thinks you've been crying, blowing up his phone for hours, and eating ice cream while watching romantic movies like you usually do once you end a relationship.

Not this time. It was totally different and you were proud of yourself.

You got up from your desk to your bedroom door to unlock it. You opened it, making Ruby fall and landing on the floor. You giggle cause you knew he was eavesdropping.

"Y/N!" shouted Ruby as he quickly got up and hugged you tight. You miss your little brother a lot. You wish you didn't have to shut him out for you to be yourself again but you wanted to come back better.

"I miss you little mano." you said after the hug ended and rub Ruby's hair crazy, making Ruby quickly stop you.

"Hey! Don't ruin the hair! I have a hangout later on today." said Ruby as he walks into your bedroom and fixes his hair in your mirror.

"You mean a date with Jasmine?" you said with your arms crossed against your chest and a smirk, making Ruby stop and look at you with wide eyes in shock.

"Ruby, these walls ain't thick." you said and Ruby rolled his eyes and continued to fix his hair with his hands.

You grab your comb from your dresser and walk behind him. You stopped his hands and started to fix it with the comb through his hair.

"I think she's the right girl for you. She has been trying to get with you forever. Not being on sides but you're was kinda stupid not accepting her earlier. A regular girl would have moved on a long time ago. " you said, making Ruby have an upset face in the mirror.

"Anyways, are you back to yourself, Y/N? I told you that dude was a a*shole." said Ruby and you stopped combing his hair and looked in the mirror to see him.

"Yeah. I know. I wasn't into him for real." you said as you sit the comb on the dresser again and sit down on the edge of your bed, making Ruby quickly turn to you quickly.

"Wait, are you serious? If you are, then why date him?" asked Ruby as he walked over and sat next to you.

"I don't know. I think to distract myself from thinking about-"

"Y/N. Stop." said Ruby and you quickly looked at him with an upset face.

"Ruby, you can't stop me from liking somebody." you said as you looked at him seriously.

You just realized you put yourself through a toxic relationship to stop thinking about Sad Eyes.

After learning that, you put yourself back together and now you are better today and hopefully Ruby and the rest of your family will see that someday.

"I don't trust him. I don't approve of it. Especially now. Even though you just got out of a toxic relationship, you shouldn't get with somebody after that type of s*it happened. If you do, he would be a rebound." said Ruby and he starts to walk out of your room until he stops and looks back at you.