Come Thru (Oscar)

Requested!

"Y/N! Get out of the bathroom!" shouted Ruby through the door.

"Ruby! Give me five more minutes!" you shouted back as you straighten your hair.

"You said that fifteen minutes ago!" shouted Ruby and then started to bang on the door.

"You'll live." you said and you turn off the straightener and start doing your makeup.

You were getting ready for another date with Oscar. The lord, the king, or whatever he wants to be called Santos. Y'all was going strong for 8 months of dating.

You were eighteen years old and almost out of high school. You looked at a polaroid of Oscar you took of him on your 10th date with him at the drive-in theater while doing your makeup.

You put on your last layer of dark burgundy lipstick and close the lipstick up. You kissed your hand and then placed your hand on the polaroid of Oscar.

"I'm coming baby." you said and put the polaroid of him in your purse and take the purse and your phone out of the bathroom with you.

"Wow. Exactly five minutes. That's a new record." said Ruby as he had his watch in front of him.

"You seriously timed me, mano?!" you shouted while you took the watch away from him.

"Yeah. You're the one that is always hogging up the bathroom." shouted Ruby to your face.

"First of all, you will never understand what it's like to be to be judged wherever you go. This is the reason why you don't have a girlfriend." you shouted back at him.

"Oh really? What about you and Oscar's conversation? Didn't sound like a regular conversation to me!" shouted Ruby and gasped to the fact that he was listening to your conversation last night with Oscar.

You and Ruby glared at each other with so much anger and it was dangerous tension between both of you. After two minutes later, both of you turn your head the same way and screamed out:

"MAMÁ!"

"Ruby! Y/N! ¡Ven aquí ahora!" shouted your mom and both of you quickly went to the kitchen. She gave both of you an angry face that was no other like she wants to kill you.

"Sorry." you and Ruby said in sync and your mom nodded proudly and got back to cooking.

The doorbell rings and then you just realized that you forgot your shoes.

"Omg, my shoes! Can you please get it, Ruby? Thank you." you said quickly and ran up to your room before Ruby could respond.

Ruby rolled his eyes and groaned as he walked to the door. Ruby unlocks and opens the door to see Oscar with a grin

"Que pasa lil homie." said Oscar and Ruby gave him a stink face.

Oscar clucked and you came back to the living room with your shoes on. You were wearing a black and red ombré short romper with a biker jacket and red heel boots.

"Hola señorita." said Oscar with a grin while you walk up to him.

"Hey baby." you said you gave him a quick kiss and both of you walked out the door to start your date with Oscar.

"Ruby!" shouted your mom and Ruby rolled his eyes and walked back to the kitchen.

-

You and Oscar pulled up at the parking lot for the beach. You wonder about what was going to happen on this unexpected date. You hope it was good news.

"This is so weird walking in these boots at the beach." you said not even five minutes of walking.

"Then, take them off." said Oscar and you quickly took them off and picked them up. You two continue walking with you barefooted while holding your shoes.

"So...what's this unexpected date we're on? Not that I mind." you asked.

"Since you're going to be out of school soon and be starting college...I thought of moving in together." said Oscar. You turned your head to him and stopped walking.

"Wait, what?" you asked, surprised and Oscar stopped walking and looked at you.

"Yeah. I want to live with you, Y/N." said Oscar and he grabbed your hands and brought them up to half of your stomach while looking deep in your eyes.

"Really? What about-"

"I already talked to your mom about it. She thinks it will be good since you're going to move out anyways." said Oscar and you giggled.

"What about-"

"Don't worry. I'll pay the rent every month along with doing the hard chores around the house." said Oscar.

"But I-"

"You don't have to be scared. You got me...forever." said Oscar and he kissed your right hand and you blushed.

"So, what do you say?" asked Oscar and then a moment later, you jumped into his arms and he grabs you underneath your legs to stay level with him.

You hugged him tight and then you looked at him. Oscar was holding you with his hands wrapped around your legs so you won't slip down.

"Yes." you said and you kissed him while the last minute of the sunset came down.

Oscar deepens the kiss and then turns his head a bit to kiss you again.

You smiled as you kissed him again. You ended the kiss and then you hugged him again.

While you were hugging him, he started kissing your neck and he moved his left hand to your butt and grabbed it.

"Spooky." you said quickly looking at him from your hug and he laughed.

"I'm sorry princesa." said Oscar and he puts you down to the ground.

"It's fine." you said and you put on your shoes and you two start to walk back to Oscar's car.

Oscar wrapped his arm around your wrist and then it slowly went down to your butt and he squeezed it again.

"Oscar!" you said annoyed and he laughed again.

"You can't resist me once we get our house, Y/N." said Oscar to you with a smirk and your eyes widened once he said that.

You and Oscar keep walking while holding hands to go get dinner for the night happily knowing you will be living together soon.