Ballerina Beauty (Oscar)

Requested!

Imagine Based On: Heey!! Can u make an imagine that Oscar fell in love with a black Brazilian girl and she's an ballerina. Thank u!!!

L/N: Last Name
S/F: Smoothie favor

"7, 8, 9, 10." said Ms. Ella, the ballerina teacher as the girls danced in front of the mirror in the dance studio and a soft bell rang.

"Oh! That's our time. Please practice the routine for our recital next Saturday night here in the auditorium. If you want to talk to me about adding something to the show, please talk to me by Friday at the end of our class. Have a good day my beautiful ballerinas!" said Ms. Ella as the group of ballerinas started to leave the community center, talk to each other, and call for a ride home.

Ms. Ella walks up to you where you were drinking water near the window at a corner of the dance studio.

"Ms. L/N, you did absolutely beautiful today. I see you practice on pointing your toes and doing more stretching." said Ms. Ella and you stopped drinking your water and looked at her with a smile.

"Thank you. I just love being able to do what I love, especially in Freeridge so thank you for making this program." you said happily.

"Awe, you're welcome sweetie. I believe you will be the best new ballerina out there and perform in front of thousands of people." said Ms. Ella and you smile with a blush.

It's been your dream to be a ballerina ever since you were little. You learned the basics as you grow up hoping you will be able to be the newest famous ballerina of this generation. Once you do, you hope your family stays alive and good for the future.

"I can't do this." said Monse exhausted and she flops on the floor next to you and Ms. Ella.

"Oh yes you can, sweetheart. You just have to try harder. Don't give up." said Ms. Ella with a smile and walked away.

You bend down to Monse and she turns her head to you with an annoyed face.

"I can't do this Y/N. I know I join this to make my dad happy but I can't do this bulls*it." said Monse sitting up. You gave her a furious face, making Monse completely regret what she just said.

"Sorry Y/N. Didn't mean it like that." said Monse and you sat down next to her.

"You're fine. You're not connecting with the music. You have to feel the music to be able to dance. You have to show emotions and expressions as you dance to show people the art of ballet. That's the beauty of it." you said with passion in your eyes. 

You turned back to Monse to see her with a blank face.

"Um, I honestly miss whatever you just said cause I don't care." said Monse honestly, making you offended.

"Well." you said fake upset and you got up, crossed your arms against your chest, and looked away from her like you were mad. Monse giggle at your reaction.

-

"Jamal! What do you mean your dad can't pick me up? We're cousins!" you shouted on the phone outside with your bag strap on your shoulder as you stand outside of the community center.

"Sorry Y/N. Dad's over here at his restaurant. It's busy right now. Me and Cesar are over here working our butts off." said Jamal in the staff changing room and Cesar opened the door to see Jamal on the phone.

"Dude. Need more help back here. Finish your talk with Y/N now." said Cesar while holding a tray full of food and walked back into the kitchen.

"Got to go Y/N. I'll send somebody okay?" said Jamal quickly.