"I mean that was literally the hottest thing i've-"

    "Yeah I heard you the first time" she says cutting him off not wanting to talk about it anymore as just the thought made her want to pin him against one of the buildings and do it again.

    "Aww someones flustered"

    "I am not" she says defending herself but mentally cursing as a blush creeps over her cheeks

"You don't have to be embarrassed baby it's just me" he says pulling her body into his as they walk, she frowns and remains silent as she realizes that Kai most likely has a lot of experience with things like this, but she knew literally nothing when it came to stuff like this. She was raised by a father who didn't give a shit and her two brothers who were no help whatsoever, so she was very hesitant to bring anything about it up as she had never really talked about it before with anyone.

    "What are you thinking about?" he asks pulling her out of her thoughts, she looks up at him like a deer in headlights and then focuses her attention on her feet as they walk. He suddenly pulls her to a stop and smiles.

    "Now you have to tell me"

"No" she says crossing her arms

"Come on I know literally everything about you and vice versa what could be so bad that you can't tell your boyfriend"

"Fine I'm a virgin Kai and I know literally nothing about that subject because I was raised as a Christian in the 1800s and it's embarrassing because I don't want to disappoint you-" Kai cuts her off my laughing loudly and she stares at him in shock, he continues to laugh and places his hand on his stomach while she glares at him angrily before walking away from him, he realizes and quickly jogs after her and pulls her into a kiss, after a few moments they pull away and he smiles.

"You are so cute, I figured when you told me about William. Maddie, you need to get that idea out of your head, you could never disappoint me no matter how hard you tried, I'm in too deep now"

-

    "looks like we got back just in time" Kai says dropping Maddie's hand as Damon grabs the bag and starts to name all the things he brought

    "a pager?" Damon asks

    "555 Hiya Kai no way I'm giving those digits up" Kai says, she snorts and covers her mouth while Damon glares at her but Kai just puts his arm around her shoulder.

   "well 1994 has been my home for most of my life so I would hate to get homesick now let's get going" Kai says

    "no we are not going anywhere until you show me the spell" Bonnie says pulling me away from Kai

"ok" Kai says putting his hands in his pockets and smiling, Maddie rolls her eyes at him knowing exactly where this is going, Bonnie has had enough and confirms that she didn't need him in order to complete the spell he grows tired of this grabs arm gripping it tightly taking her magic.

    "Kai-" she warns not wanting to see her friend in pain especially by the hands of her man

    "its ok he won't kill me"

    "it doesn't look that way from here" Damon says, she continues to grunt in pain

    "ok Kai that's enough, seriously stop!" Maddie yells feeling the anger she felt the previous day towards him return, Kai's eyes find his girlfriends and he lets her go when he realizes his actions