"You should be thankful I'm giving you the Ria Nice Package!"

"You're package sounds lame!"

"It is not!"

"It is!"

"It-"

After a long time of arguing we were finally kicked out while also laughing our butts off. So, after that we decided to go to the amusement park. While, Cheerio gets us our tickets, I suddenly saw Zen.

When Cheerio comes back i immediately whisper,"Hey that's Zen!"

"Huh?"

"You know, Zen Mirakou? I want to greet him quickly!" I waddled to the entrance with Cheerio tailing behind me.

"Zen!!" Zen turned around as he immediately tried to run away causing me to jumo on him.

I immediately hugged him as we fall to the floor,"R-Ria..?" Zen mumbled.

"Why are you here today?" Ria asked when she suddenly remembered something.

"Is today... You're birthday?" Ria asked seeing him all alone.

"Maybe.." He mutters blushing.

"Then, why not we go together?" I suggested as he nods quietly. Zen was popular among people & a very good competitor but, those are just his 'fans' meaning he never had real friends.

He always had a very bad temper and he was'nt very sociable. But, what made my heart break was that he went to the funnest place ever.. Alone..

How sad is that?!, "Are you sure this is fine?"

"Of course it is." I smilled."Riaa!!"
I turn around to see Cheerio.

"Cheer!" I smiled."Cheer, this is Zen, Zen this is Cheer."

"Wait- K-" Zen dumbfoldedly ask when Cheerio closed his mouth.

"Heyyy Ria.. So um.. Could you go ahead first..?

--

"Look Zen, I dont really know how you know Ria but-"

"She's one of those obssessed fans." Zen muttered immediately.

"She- Ok she is.. Like really is. I wonder why she isnt a fanclub president yet." Kiro thought to himself.

"Yeah.."

"Wait we're going off Topic Zen- I'm here to talk to you about my identity."

"Yeah, I'd like to know.. Why? I'm sure she'll accept you even if you're not the best looking."

(A/N: he's having an identity crisis oof)

"What are you talking about? I'm pretty good looking!"  Kiro patted himself.

"Oh really now? Compare yourself with Lu-" Zen closed his mouth.

"I mean So Continue." Zen smiled nervously knowing how bad their relationship really is,"Huh? werent you about to say something?"

"..."

"Okay thennn.. Well.."

"Well, the thing is.. I just dont want her to 'Change'." Kiro paused,"You know I have a big influence and I want to just easily talk to her."

"Without getting taken pictures of too. Well, I'm used to it but, I want Ria & I have our own private moments." Kiro smiled, "Moments that only we both share. So, could you please keep my identity as a secret?"

"Sure I guess but, Hey! That's a little to intimate dont you think?"

"Well..We're good friends, so I dont see the problem." Kiro said,"Sure I can tell she doesnt like me 'that way' but, atleast I have something going."

Zen looked at him in disbelief,"Wait.. You actually like her? Like.. Like like her?" Zen asked him for comfirmation.

Kiro nods in return,"Well, I guess goodluck on that..  Just so you know..  Ria's brother is Rio Estell."

"Dont even start.." Kiro sighs."Anyways we should probably find Ria. She must be lost."

"Sure.!"

"Oh and Zen,"

"Hm?"

"Happy brithday, man. Thanks for hearing me out."

Zen smiles showing his dimples,"You too. I'm glad Ria & you too were around. It's been a while since we talked, dont you think?"

Author's notes:
So, I'm sorry if I accidentally referred Ria as Ria in her pov oof. My new story is goin' be in 3rd person (I think)

Wellll, How's you're day? Any armies reading? Any fujioshi/fudanshi's? Honestly I've been depressed lately XD

Yeah, there's alot going on and I really wish I could just hide ftom reality rn. But, uh yea, heres a new Chaper vwv 🤣