3!

3: My first day of middle school!

Hello again everyone and guess what? Im in middle school now! Yes it has been soo long! Im finally 13! And Im so happy!

My mom Denise, enrolled me with the same school as the capture targets and she bought me a camera! You know what that means- Yep! Im going to take photos of them and sell them somewhere in secret.

Ok, first yes I know its sounds sketch but, these capture targets should get used to it by now! They all have their respective fan clubs that sells their photos too you know!-

It's just that I wont be working a group. Well, not right now that is~

In my past life, I was a very quiet kid and I was in the photography club. Ah.. The old times.

But the only thing is how Am I such a ridiculous mob character going to take photos there unnoticed? And plus-- they all had 4 elements. 4! Cant you believe even 2 was rare but 4?!

Yeah.. Well about that when my brother was in his extra classes or something like that me and Leo would go to the library or his house to teach me magic!

Though it is true you have to be born with it or whatever but- if you try hard enough you could master all 4 elememts even if you werent born with it!

My actual element right now is water! Yeah boring but atleast Leo is teaching all the others. We actually have been doing this since I was 9 and he was 10. At the same time I focused on him to see if he started to talk with any girls lately which he havent- which is pretty odd..

And yes I also ask for his photos several times since well he is going to be popular in the future no matter what- I mean He is a capture target. Even if he wont get popular by being the player, I will help him climb on top.

Also Im excited for tomorrow since its going to be my first day of middle school! And I already thought about my plan and hidden places to take a photo of them.

-
"Riri wake up!" said a voice

"Ririii!" howled the voice

I opened my eyes to see Rio in his uniform while I turn red. I'm so happy to have a really hot guy as my brother. Well, my 'dad' is quite good looking so, I guess thats where his looks came from. My brother could totally pass as a capture target if he was more popular!

"Come on Riri, get ready"

"Wait!-" I yelled. He turned around as I look at him.

"Please dont call me Riri later" I said pleadingly

"Nope, once a Riri always a Riri!" Rio said smiling teasingly

"What?! You cant do that! If you do I'll call you something embarassing too!" I yelled as I puffed out my cheeks.

"Then what would you call me? My name and yours arent much different!"

"I! Just you wait I'll make you so embarrassed, you wont know what hit you!" I said proudly.

"Uh huh.. Think what you want Riri!"

And with that I shooed him off as I take a shower.

When I finished I got my clothes and made one small ponytail to the side while the rest of my hair were down. When I was satisfied I ate with Rio. My mom? Well she's busy working.. She does make me worry but I couldnt work yet since I was still young.

So it is beneficial to sell photos! But.. Right now im kinda thinking what name would suit him..

I was thinking of Rara but that doesn't sound as original does it?

But then I remembered. When we were younger my brother would stuff himself with Oreas and when I asked for one he only gave me one oreos's side! Just one! And he wouldnt share anymore and said he was older so I should be grateful for getting one SIDE OF AN OREO!

"hey Oreo could you get me that cup of water there?" I asked innocently.

"Oh, um sure Ri-" He gasped "Wait what?! That's what you came up with? Oreo? Really?"

"Why yes, yes I did Oreo.."

"But why Oreo?!"

"Did you want me to call you the Oreo Hog then?"

"Nevermind" He sighed.

-
"Woah! so big!" I said aloud.

"Of course it is! Anyways do you want brother to show you the Principal's office to get your schedule?" I wanted to say 'Yes!' but the time is already late and I don't want my brother to be late so, I just asked him to just point on to where to go.

I then walked there and luckily I found it but suddenly the door opened and flug to me

"Hey!" I yelled as I fall to the ground.

I opened my eyes to see a familiar figure. I blinked twice and realized that it was a Zen!

Wait Zen Mirakau?! I looked at him carefully until I suddenly talked to him,"Can you uh.. apologise.. Please?"

"What?" He asked

"Well, Im just waiting for someone to say 'im sorry' you know?"

He immediately glared at me while walking away.

"Gee. First meeting with Zen and he becomes so Rude." I muttered.

"What did you say about me?!" he teleported in front of me.

"Uh.. nothing! I just wanna say you have the cutest dimples ever-"

He flushed red." I dont have dimples you idiot!"

"Then Smile too prove it!" I suggested.

"That's ridiculous!" He yelled.

"Awee! Come on!" I said while smiling, gesturing for him to do what I just did

"You know what! Fine! Lets make a bet and If you win, I'll smile alright, you idiot!"

"And if you somehow win?" I smirked

"You will never talk to me ever!" He said.

"Awe! Your adorable! I cant believe I need to fight with such a cutie!" I said as I stood a little higher and pinched his cheeks.

"Dont do that!" He pushed me away.

I grinned cheekily and got inside the principal's office to get my schedule.