8!

8: Leo's parents?

Today my mom was finally going to go home after so many endless shifts and she plans to eat at a diner wih me, my brother, her and Leo.

The diner wasnt that expensive but, it wasnt cheap either that's, What my mom said over text though Im not really sure myself.

Which made me sigh. Not only do I have to talk to Rio, but I have to pretend like we're all happy too...?!

I sighed as I change into a light blue dress with thin straps along, with a gray jacket and made my hair down all the way. After that I visited Leo's house and came in as usual to..

See Leon's parents..?

In the story Leo's parents were very unique.. They were calm but that made it scarier. They were from the social circle..

So, when I walked in, I panickly introduced my myself.

"Hello, My name is Ria Estell, Im sorry to interupt you Mr & Mrs." I bowed as I walk out until her mother turned and told me stop.

"Hello, thank you for introducing yourself. Are you one of Leo's friends?"

"Yes." I smiled calmly.

--

You dont know how hard my heart is beating right now!-

Im scared! In the otome game the heroine was suppose to introduce herself as a person that hates his parents type of girl that would not make his parents like her because if she did..

Leo would definitely commit murder to her.. Since she stole his parents' love. That was the bad route of Leo but thankfully I'm a lowly Mob character! Nothing will happen to me right?

Right?!?

"Hey are you okay?" Leo asked.

"I-I'm sorry! Please dont kill me!" I said hugging him tightly.

"W-what?! H-hey! Don't hug me so tightly!" Leo says as he turns red.

-

We were inside the diner and me and Leo were extremely awkward. Our faces were red but, thankfully my nice mother didnt notice a thing.

"So, how was School kids?" She asked in joy.

(my mom also refers Leo as her kid, such an angel I know!)

"Oh.. It was fine." Rio smiled fakely.

"Um yes. It was also really nice," I said.

"How about you, Leo? How was school?" My mom asks.

"Well I--"

Leon's point of view.

Today was my second day back and it seems very unusual. All the girls in the hallway were looking. Directly. At me.

I was really confused- I mean I have never done anything rude before right? I quickly smiled back at them and suddenly...

"Kyaaa! He smiled!" A girl shouted

"Omg! He smiled at me!" another girl proudly says.

"No, me!" another girl shouted.

"Ya'll blind! He smiled at ME!" yelled another girl.

I was quickly shocked at how they fought. So, I asked them what was wrong.

But they immediately fainted, I panicked hard since I didnt know what to do.

"Did I do something wrong?" I muttered outloud.

A girl who suddenly comes out from her hiding place immediately turned red,"O-Of course not!"