Chapter 25: Caitlin and Liam's Shopping Date

Start from the beginning

I grinned from ear to ear and gave her a peck on the cheek.

She rolled her eyes and reached for the shirt she was eyeing earlier. “What do you think about this?” she asked me.

I took it from her hands without even looking at it and replied, “Anything looks good on you. So, if you want it, I’ll get it for you.”

“You’re even paying for me, too?” she asked, shocked.

“Of course, I told you: I want to do this for you. So shut your mouth and choose whatever you want. Remember the rules I told you,” I reminded her.

She was going to object, but knew I was going to win, so she gave up and started actually scanning through the racks this time.

“Thank you. Really, Liam,” Caitlin said.

I hugged her from behind and kissed the top of her head. “No worries, babe.”

~Caitlin’s P.O.V~

After going into H&M, Forever 21, Old Navy, Mix Box, Hot Topic, and Claire’s we finally sat down for lunch. “What do you want?” I asked Liam, “AND I’M PAYING!”

“No,” he objected.

“Yes,” I argued, “Come on, Liam. Please? It’s the least I can do!” I begged.

He huffed, and then smiled. “Alright. But only because that face you made is just too adorable,” he said.

I rolled my eyes and took his hand.

“So, what do you want to eat, babe?” I asked for the second time.

He tipped his head to the right, thinking. “How about Chick-Fil-A? I’ve never had it before,” he suggested.

“Oh, my gosh. Really?! That’s like, the best fast food restaurant ever,” I told him.

“Better than Nando’s?” he asked.

“Hmm, that’s a tough decision,” I admitted.

“Well, if it’s that good, then I guess I’ll have to try it!” Liam said.

“Ok, I’ll wait in line while you go find somewhere to sit,” I told him.

He nodded and walked away after giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

Ah, I love that boy.

~Liam’s P.O.V~

As I walked around the food court to see if there were any empty seats, three teenage girls came up to me, excitement in their faces.

“Hi, Liam!” they said at the same time.

“Hello, girls,” I sweetly said back.

“We are HUGE fans of your band. Would you mind if we got a few pictures with you?” they asked.

“No, of course not! Come on, then,” I said, opening my arms so they could get under them.

Two of them excitedly ran towards me and cuddled close while the other girl took the picture. Then, the girl who took the picture switched places with the girls whom I just posed with and she got her picture taken with me.

“Thank you so much, Liam. I’m Colleen, by the way,” the one named Colleen said.

“No problem, love. Anytime,” I told her.

She smiled widely while she introduced her other two friends to me, Anna and Amanda.

“We just wanted to say, thank you for changing our lives in ways unexplainable,” Amanda confessed.