Let me help

A/N: Hello there it's been a while I know. I got locked out of this account but i finally got it back and i'm ready to get back to writing! Thank you everyone for all the support and patience it means a lot to me and it's amazing motivation.

Hurt Levi x reader | fluff

Levi had been ordered to go to a smaller expedition, it only consisted of him, Erwin, Hanji, and a few other captains. Because you were part of Levi's squad you, along with his squad had been ordered to stay home. You didn't like the idea of Levi being beyond the wall without you, of course you knew that the man could handle himself, but that couldn't stop you from worrying after all he was your boyfriend.

"Y/n, you ok? You haven't touched your food." Asked Eren. "Uh yeah just not hungry." You respond. "He's ok trust me." Said Mikasa which was kind of surprising considering she didn't talk much and that she was being comforting to someone other than Eren and Armin. "Yeah it's just hard not to worry." You say looking at her and she nods. "I understand just know he'll come home." You smile at her and nod looking down. "Who are we talking about?" Asked Jean making you face palm at his stupidity. "Levi, you dumb fuck." Says Eren making you and the rest of the table laugh. "What did you just call me, titan boy?" Snarls Jean slamming his hands on the table. "Dumb fuck." Says Eren emphasizing it making Jean grow even furious. Meanwhile you and the rest laughed at the two boys. Jean and Eren continue arguing back and forth. "You two are dumb fucks." Says Sasha causing the two boys to start insulting the poor potato girl soon enough the rest got involved making you laugh even more and for the first time in a while you were genuinely enjoying yourself along with your friends company.

However, the fun was cut short when the doors of the mess hall slammed open. It was Erwin and the remaining of the group that went to the expedition. The cadets greeted their captains as they approached. Levi's gaze immediately went to the table where you usually sat at when he was gone which was with the rest of his squad. He spots you and begins walking to the table but you were unable to contain yourself and dashed towards him embracing him in your arms. "You're alive." You mumble feeling the warm tears starting to run down your cheeks. "Of course I am brat. I will never leave you." He says only so that you could hear.

You let go so that the other cadets had the opportunity to greet him as well. Although Levi was harsh on his squad, especially when it came to cleaning, he really did care for every single one of them and they cared about Levi so when he left for expeditions like this they were excited whenever he came back. As he talked to the other cadets you noticed that he still had cuts and bruises along his body that were left unattended. The case was the same for the other captains, they really couldn't wait any longer to see their squads.

When Levi was done talking to the other cadets he turned to you with a small smile that soon vanished when he saw your disapproving face. "Come on," you grabbed his wrist and dragged him to your shared room and into the bathroom. "Tch what the fuck are you doing?" He asked watching you look for the first aid kit. "Shut up and take your shirt off." You demand. "Huh?" "You heard me." Levi sighs and obeys leaving his black muscle tee. Take out some hydrogen peroxide and cotton balls. You lift his shirt revealing the humongous wound on his torso. "How did you know it was there?" He asked. "You flinched when I hugged you, " you respond followed by his nod. You cleaned the wound with the chemical causing to hiss in pain. "Sorry babe." You say kissing his cheek then wrapping the wound to assure that the bleeding would eventually come to a stop.

You moved on to his face which was minimal scratches with dried blood. You then rubbed your thumb against his chin slowly reaching for his bottom lip. "Tch I'm fine," he groaned moving again from your touch but you refused and reached again. "Really I'm fine." "Levi would you shut up and let me help for fucks sake!" You snap making his eyes widen. You reached again and this time he didn't complain nor move away. You lowers his lip making sure that the cut wasn't too big then you cleaned the dried up blood on his lip and on his cheek. Then placed a band aid on his cut on the cheek since that one was a bit more open. Slowly your hand moved to the side of his face hesitantly rubbing his cheek. Levi then pressed his face against your touch making you rub it lovingly.

"Thank you," he pulled away looking at you with a small smile plastered on his face. "Thank you for everything you do for me," he says softly. You smile and lean in connecting your lips with his. He smiled against the kiss before pulling away but resting his forehead on yours with his eyes shut. "I love you brat." "I love you too Levi."