The forest continues to fall apart around us. I tighten my grip on my saber.

Kylo: Surrender.

I rise up to my knees in agony. My back feels as if it's on fire. My mind races at a thousand miles per hour. Blotches begin to cloud my vision.

But through all of the pain I shakily stand on my own two feet. My knees shake as my breath becomes ragged. My chest contracts before I shove Kylo backwards to create some distance.

I raise my saber once again and stare him down. The engines grow louder.

Y/N: The word surrender holds no meaning in the Spartan tongue.

Kylo: Then you will die here by my hand.

Y/N: Come get some.

He rushes towards me and I raise my saber before swinging it down towards him. He blocks the strike. I kick his knee backwards causing him to stagger.

With my new opening I charge him. I hold out my saber to the side and notice that his eyes are tracking the saber instead of me.

With a smirk on my face I drop the saber and watch as his eyes follow it. I continue charging and draw my sword.

His eyes widen as it's too late. With one swift motion my blade is plunged into his stomach. I then spin and tear it out of him.

The engines grow louder until I see a pair of lights coming towards me. I know those lights anywhere.

Y/N: About time.

I picked up my saber and turned to watch as Kylo began to sit up.

Kylo: This isn't over Spartan!

Y/N: It is.

The from the trees out comes the Redemption.

Y/N: My job is complete.

I turn my back to him and walk towards the ship as it opens up for me.

Kylo: Get back here!

Y/N: No.

I step onto the ship and look back at the wounded man. Had I not seen his eyes I would have likely perished. Had I not had any prior swordsmanship training I would have died. But there is still room to improve.

The ship takes off away from the base. I stumble towards the cockpit and find Jess in the pilot seat.

Y/N: The others?

Jess: Dropped them off at their ship then came for you.

She looks at me and then gets a worried look.

Jess: Oh my god are you okay?!

Y/N: Fine.

Jess: No your not! Lay down!

Y/N: I'll live.

I sit in my chair and groan as the adrenaline wears off.

Jess: Please? Let me help you.

I look over at her. She's not going to let this go is she?

Y/N: No. I'll deal with it.

Jess: Fine! Just rest at least when your done. For me?

Y/N: For you.

I get up and move to the back of the ship and start getting to work on my back. I have to remove my armor and once it's off I can't help but feel vulnerable. And I don't like feeling vulnerable.

With the assistance of a mirror I set about patching up my back. It's not much but I'll hold me together and that's all that really matters.

Once I have my armor back on I feel our ship land. J

Jess: Is it okay for me to come over there now?

Y/N: Yes.

She walks out of the cockpit and looks me up and down.

Jess: What're you going to do about the armor?

Y/N: I'll find someone to repair it.

Jess: Right. Well let's go cash our check huh?

We step out of the ship and watch on as the people celebrate. My eyes scan the crowd until they land on Organa.

Y/N: Let's go.

We walk towards Organa as she finishes hugging the scavenger. Shouldn't she be hugging the Wookiee? I mean she hardly knew that Solo guy.

Organa: And there's the Spartan. Here to collect your pay?

Y/N: Yes.

Jess: What was our pay again?

Y/N: Information.

Organa: Yes well it's true we did work with another Spartan.

Y/N: Where is she?

Organa: She was also apart of the assault on the Star Killer base ya know? We commissioned her services.

I tilt my head. Then she must be here right now to collect her payment.

Y/N: Has she collected her payment?

Organa: No. That's her ship landing right now.

I turn my head to watch as an X-Wing lands. Must have borrowed it for the mission.

Y/N: Thank you.

I walk away a from Organa and towards the X-Wing. My footsteps become lighter as my pace quickens. My heart picks up pace as it slams against my chest.

I finally reach the ship and watch as a figure exits from it. And there she is. After all these years. There she is.

Her armor gleams in the sunlight. I can see her Auburn hair flow out from the back of her helmet.

Y/N: Helena!

She stops and looks at me. For a moment it's as if the whole world stopped moving. Then resumes as a blur of auburn hair and armor tackles me to the ground.

Helena: Y/N? Is that really you?

Y/N: Yes.

Jess: Y/N? That's your name? And who is she?

Aaaand scene