Gun

I was hiding in the dark waiting for another unexpecting victim to fall into my path. I had taken out, the Doctor, the Silent one even the so-called Hero. I had taken out all of them. Except one.

I've been trying to evade them while trying to find the perfect spot to shoot them.

The air's so still as I held the gun in my hands. Patiently waiting. 

It had been quiet for too long.  Somethings up.

I was just about to get up to move to a different location when I heard the cocking of a gun. 

"Gun down Anti." I slowly place the gun down

The one I was watching out for was sly and know me better than anyone. They know how I work. Of course, they knew where I'd be.

I'd usually come up with some death threat or something along those lines.  But they'd heard it all before so it didn't matter what I said. 

"Say hi to the devil for me would ya?"

"Sure thing. Don't be too long."

"No promises. Goodbye Anti."

"See ya later."

And with that, I'm out.

"I win!" The human pulled me to my feet tapping the laser gun to my chest.

The rest of the egos were waiting outside with popcorn watch a replay of my defeat n a big screen.

"Dude, you got your ass handed to you!" Everyone was laughing their heads off.

"'Say hi to the devil for me.' So serious!! Sweet Jesus, I can't breathe." Chase was trying to catch his breath but every time he looked at me he cries out laughing to the point where I thought he was actually going to die from it.

As soon as everyone calmed down, as the loser, I had to pay for ice-cream. 

It was the first thing we did in months that actually got us all together.

"Anti is that a crack of a smile I see." 

I look away. "No." And stuffed my face full of more ice-cream.