Chapter 21

Hayes POV

   It was about 3:30 and I texted Mahogany and Bailey earlier and told them my plan. They are taking Julia to her favorite restaurant, Olive Garden, and then to the mall where her scavenger hunt will begin. Mahogany and Bailey already know everything so if Julia gets stuck then they will help just a bit but not giving too much away. They just left and now Im here, at Cam's house, with the rest of the family and explaining to them what's going down.

     They will meet Aaron and Makenna at the fountain in the mall and give her a note. Then she will follow what the note says. Then they'll go to Shawn and Savannah, then Nash and Natalie. After them they will got to Jack Johnson and Carrie, then Jack Gilinsky and Faith, then Taylor and Ivy, then Carter and Emma, And almost last Cameron and Karla. And you're probably wondering about Matt Jacob and all the kids, right? Well they will be with me. Matt and Jacob will keep the kids contained and hold the ones that can't sit let alone stand. The kids that can stand will be in pairs along a sidewalk leading to this outdoor pavilion, that Julia always says is so beautiful. It looks over the water and I can agree. It is an amazing view. The 5 pairs of kids, will each hold a sign that says:

WILL   YOU    MARRY    ME     ?

     Julia's POV

       Olive Garden was so good. "Hey let's go to the mall!" Mahogany said. "Thats a great idea" I said. We got up and didn't even have to pay because the waiter told us that our meal was already paid for.. weird right?

   "Hey there's Aaron and Makenna!" Bailey said. We walked over to them and talked for like a minute and then Aaron gave me a note.

         Hey beautiful. You may be confused as to why you are reading this note but you are going on a scavenger hunt. Now I want you to go to you're favorite Mexican place. but you can't go in in until you see one of your "brothers" just go with it. I love you!

     What the heck? Was basically the expression on my face. I showed Bailey and Mahogany the note and then it dawned on me. "TACO BELL! THATS WHAT MY FAVORITE MEXICAN PLACE IS!" I yelled. They smiled and then we said bye to Aaron and Makenna and then went out the door to the car. Bailey drove to the closest Taco Bell. I looked at the note, until you see one of your "brothers" so maybe it's one of the guys? As I thought that I saw Shawn and his wife, Savannah. They smiled at me and handed me a note. I thanked them and I realized that I'm going to be getting a lot of notes..

       Great! I knew that you'd go to Taco Bell :) Now I need to to think. Remember our first date? Ill give you a hint.. We went to Taco bell and somewhere else. Where was the second place? Head there and look for Nash and Nat! Yes each place you go, look for someone you know and they'll give you a note. I love you more each day. See you ;)

        The second place? I thought. Oh yeah I think it was Orange Leaf! "Come on ladies! We are going to Orange Leaf. Bye Shawn and Savannah!" "Bye Julia!!" They said, and gave me a hug.

       Mahogany, Bailey and I went to the car and drive to Orange Leaf. This was getting exciting so I literally jumped out of the car trying to find Nash and Natalie. I didnt see them outside so I went inside. I saw them as soon as the door opened. I ran over and they smiled. "looking for this?" Nash asked. I nodded viciously. They giggled and handed it to me.

        Hello princess. This one will be a little harder. You will go to the park down the street and get 13 yellow tulips. The last one should be at the end of the park and you'll get it from someone you know. and btw, you will have to ask strangers for the first 12.