Chapter 17

A/N
Guys I'm sooooooo sorry I haven't updated in so long! I've been busy with school and I've been lazy too.. I'm off this week because of thanksgiving break so I'll try and write a couple of chapters. Also if you guys read like actual books can you tell me some book titles bc I want to get some more books :) I love reading. anyways I hope you enjoy :) ~Julia

A month later.

       Julia POV

          Yesterday was the last day of filming. It was sooo much fun! But I'm glad to be back in my normal routine. Today is Hayes birthday. So we are throwing him a pool party. I went to his room to wake him up. "Hayes get up!!!" I said jumping on his bed. He didn't open his eyes so I put my lips on his and he then opened his eyes. "Douche" I said. He just laughed. "OH YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!" "JULIA SHUT UP!" Aaron yelled. So I ran to his room that he shared with Shawn and said, "YOU SHUT UP! IM TELLING HAYES HAPPY BIRTHDAY! GAH. OH SORRY SHAWN." I then left the room laughing. I went downstairs and got a pot and wooden spoon and being the annoying person I am. I started beating them together and woke everyone up. "WAKE UP EVERYONE BECAUSE ITS HAYES BIRTHDAY!!!! HE NEEDS HIS BIRTHDAY SPANKINGS." Then I ran through all the rooms while singing happy birthday. I don't know why I'm so hyper. Matt picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Then sat me on the counter. "SHUT UP PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE SLEEP!!" Then I started being weird and screamed "BUBBLES" which made him laugh.

          After the weirdness we went to IHop and ate breakfast. We all got pancakes because come on who doesnt like pancakes?

        "Hey how about we play some football?" Nash asked. "That sounds like fun. Lets do it man!" Matt said. We all agreed and got into some "sporty" clothes. I put on some black and white Nike shorts on with a light blue tank top and paired my pink Nike Airs with it. Then pulled my hair in a long ponytail. Mahogany and i got done around the same time so we went to get Ivy. She was sitting on the couch so we sat next to her and talked about random stuff. Hayes and the rest of the guys came down and we were off. Hayes held my hand as we walked from our house to the park. We swung our arms back and forth. "AWWW LOOK AT JAYES BEING SO ADORBS!!!" Cam screamed. I swear he may be 24 but he acts like he is 16. "Im inviting Sarah to come play too." Sarah is Cam's girlfriend. He always talks about her but ive never meet her. "Yay I cant wait to meet her!" I said.

            We waited about 3 minutes before a tall girl with long brown ran up to Cam. "This is Sarah. Sarah this is Nash, Carter, Taylor, Ivy, Mahogany, Jack, Jack, Shawn, Matt, Julia, Hayes, Jacob, and Aaron." Sarah smiled at us and waved. "Hey" I said smiling at her trying to make her feel welcome. She smiled bigger and said hi back. "Ok let's get started!" Matt said. The teams were Aaron, Julia, Matt, Nash, Johnson, Shawn and Mahogany. Then Cam, Sarah, Hayes, Gilinsky, Carter, Taylor, Ivy, and Jacob. "LETS GOOOO!" I yelled.

            We all got in to position. Matt had the ball and Cam was right on his tail. Hayes was coming up to him. "Matt! I'm open." I said. He looked over and then threw the ball perfectly to me. I caught it and began running faster. Gilinsky was coming up behind me and as I looked back at him. "Julia watch out!" Shawn said. I turned around but it was too late. Hayes grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a kiss then let go and took the ball away from me. I stopped and let it process. The I came to reality. "NO FAIR! YOU CHEATED BENJAMIN." I yelled. He just laughed. "YEAH BENJAMIN." Nash said. He just stood there laughing. "ok ill remember that" I said. The rest of the boys just "oooohed". We played a little more and then got tired so we picked up some in and out and went home.

         Later that evening

             "Did you have a good birthday?" I asked Hayes. He nodded and came up and pecked my lips. "You want to watch a movie?" he asked. I nodded. He and I walked up stairs to his room and put on Netflix. He put on Friends and we watched 4 seasons and then it was about 2 in the morning so we decided to turn it off and go to bed. I know one thing. I love sleeping next to him and just cuddling with him.

    *A/N*
I'm thinking about kind of wrapping this book to an end and skipping like 5 years... Tell me if that's cool with y'all and also comment what you're thankful for. Since it is thanksgiving week. :) stay beautiful. ~Julia