Chapter 5

Chapter 5

  beep beep be-

  I hit the snooze button on my phone and closed my eyes. Then I remembered I'M GOING TO CALIFORNIA TODAY!! I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my usual routine, except I kept my glasses on and threw my hair in a messy bun. It was 4:47 when I got out of the bathroom. I put on a pocket tee and some sweat shorts. I packed my carry on with my phone, Mac, a book, gum, and the chargers.

  I went downstairs and Matthew and my mom were in the kitchen. "Morning Jules." Matt said. I smiled and hugged him. Then pulled alway and went to my mom. I hugged her and pretty much broke down in her arms. "Sweetie. It will be alright. You have your phone and we can Skype and talk all the time!" She says and kisses my forehead. I look up at her and smile. Then go to the fridge and get some milk and pour it in a cup. Trinity walks down the stairs as I finish the glass. I run to her and give her a huge hug. "I'll miss you Trin. Tell Jon I said hey! and tell Gina I said bye and thanks for being an awesome second mom!" She laughed and said, "I'll miss you to and try to set those boys straight. Also tell them 'Hey!!' for me! text me when you get off the plane?" I nod and wipe away my tears. Matt pats me on my back and we both walk upstairs to get our bags.

   My mom waits for us in the car and we get in. It is still dark outside so I just listen to the music playing on the radio. I close my eyes and soon fall asleep. I fell the car stop and I see all the lights. Here we go. To start a new life in Cali!! I think to my self. We all get out and get out our luggage. (I have never been to an airport before so if I get anything wrong you can tell me but please don't hate!) My mom, Matt and I all walked through the airport and went to security. We got through security very quickly so we had an hour before we boarded. So, we walked around and went to the souvenir shops and thank God they had a Starbucks!! I went over to the Starbucks and got a little Caramel Frapuccino. I walked over to my mom and she rolled her eyes at me. She thinks I'm obsessed with Starbucks.. Which is kinda true... Oh well. Matt walked up to us and we decided to take an early morning selfie. We did a fierce pose, tired pose, and happy pose. "Matthew, You look constipated in the fierce picture!" I said laughing. He gave me a dirty look and mom rolled her eyes.

     Flight 23 now boarding for Los Angeles, California. The speaker said. We put our luggage on the luggage thingy and hugged our mom bye. Then got on the plane with our carry ons. Matt and I got sets next to us which was good, and I got the window seat! :)

A/N

    Please give me feedback on how y'all like it!!