New year revelations part 1

Start from the beginning

"Hhmmm, well I didn't try.......yes! This has to be it!!!" I say while sending the last code.

"Uuhhh and....., it works!!!, I got the jewel!!"

"Perfect!!!,now bring it back and prove you finally did something right!" and I hang up on him, I'm gonna get rich baby!!!

Back to Talon's POV

"Perfect!!!,now bring it back and prove you finally did something right!" and with that he hangs up from my bracer and it's replaced with an empty black screen.

What did he mean by 'prove you finally did something right'? It's not my fault that most of his missions are stupid and impossible to accomplish? Is he saying I always do everything wrong? I do alot of things and missions for him and I think it wouldn't hurt to have some recognition once in a while. I'm not asking for alot of attention but some appreciation would be nice.

Uncle Claw is so ugggh sometimes, He'll realise my efforts someday but right now I'll aim at completing this mission and get somewhere from there.

The jewel is in my hands, it's size is fairly big because it takes both of my hands to hold it properly and it's a few minutes till mid night, and now it's time for my safe get away. I see the nearest exit; the window and thats where I'm heading off to.

Penny POV

I hurtfully watched Talon just leave me here like an idiot with puckered lips and fly up to the jewels special box to steal it probably. Although his face somewhat said he was sorry, that is nothing compared to how stupid I feel right now, I thought there was a tiny small chance that he really did like me and with all the signs and signals, he was going to kiss back. But now I know I Shouldn't have tried at all and I'm so regretful.

I don't even have the energy to stop him, he has already hurt me way too much. Wow, Talon might actually get away with this mission and all he had to do to stop me, was to b-break my heart. Smooth move Tal .....................

And besides, even if I did have the strength for a fight, I wasn't going to get any kicking butt done with this dress and heels?! Darn you feminine footwear!!?? But anyway, maybe I was wrong about Talon.......maybe he's just as evil as his uncle is...

The escorts dont entertain Talon's shenanigans for very long. The leader presses a dusty security button which is probably dusty because no one has been stupid enough to try and steal the jewel of kru in decades. And it activates some sort of security lock down mode and all windows and exits of the ballroom are closed and only the huge ballroom door is left and due to its huge size also closes but somewhat slowly. Talon, who was about to get out through a window, notices how everything shuts and what's going on and quickly blasts out of the ballroom using the huge ballroom door with escorts on hoverboards quick on his tail. The closure of the final exit makes all the guests to be trapped in the ballroom with pure confusion and panick.

The king of Liberia, who had been in the crowd and watching everything quickly rose from where he was and turned on a large screen which was linked to security cameras and everyone in the ballroom was able to watch the epic chase. Talon was visibly trying his best to escape but the escorts weren't making that easy for him by trying to corner him and trap him in different ways and he applied all his getaway tricks which showed how the boy was probably more skilled at getting away than actual fighting! The boy can RUN. The whole audience in the ballroom had their eyes glued to the screen because the tension in the chase had just escalated by a thousand times and when it was on climax, the audience held their breath. The escorts almost caught him but he managed to slip past them and now Talon had managed to get most of them away from him and he looked like he was finally free and was about to escape through the entrance.....