"Laura...are you okay?" Jin asked from across the table.

I looked up again "Uh...yeah, just thinking about my friends back home. I miss them a lot, I need to contact them soon." I took out my phone and showed the lock screen to the boys which was a photo of myself, Rianna and our third partner in crime: V stan Asma.

"Girls?!" J-Hope gasped.

"Of course." I laughed.

"Oooh they're pretty too!" Jin said excitedly.

"Not as pretty as Lauraaaa" Suga said squeezing me in a side hug.

"Oh stop, no." I said blushing.

"I wanna seeeeee!" Taehyung pleaded.

I passed my phone to Taehyung and for the rest of the boys to see.

"I have that shirt that noona is wearing!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"That's Rianna, she likes your style a lot Jungkook" I said, thinking devilishly about how her bias is Jungkook.

He looked up at me with his mouth a little open then quickly looked back at the photo and tilted his head while smiling. Wait...is he examining her? (kekekekeke)

Taehyung pulled the phone back. "This other noona is really pretty, she looks like a little kawaii kitten purr purr purrrrrr" He said, stroking the screen.

I giggled. "That's Asma, she's as 4D as you Tae."

Him and Jungkook admired the photo a little while longer.

---

Suhyun returned with our ice cream and the banana brownie flavour was surprisingly delicious.

"Laura-ah how's the ice cream?" Suga asked.

"Really good, here try some" I fed him a little, his eyes widened as he nodded in delight and gave me a spoonful of his. I don't usually like strawberry flavoured ice cream unless it's strawberry cheesecake but it was tasty.

"Sweet like me?" He smirked.

I scoffed "Yeah, sure." We continued sharing our ice cream for most of the time.

Jimin's POV

I knifed at my ice cream which completely demolished it and made a mess all over my bowl but I couldn't stop staring at these two flirting right in front of me.

Why does hyung have to be into younger girls? Why can't he go for someone his own age? Are these feelings towards Laura genuine?

How can he be oblivious to what's right in front of him?

---

"Kai! Bai! Bo!" We said in unison.

"Jimin you lose again, go pay." Jin said.

"Here, take some of my cash I'm paying for Laura." Suga added.

I looked blankly at him while he rustled around his pocket for change. I took it from him and dragged myself to the counter.

I was up to pay and looked over to Suga and Laura, laughing and feeding each other like a couple. He's paying for her too, man I need to start getting closer to her before she falls for him.

"Hey are you okay?" Suhyun asked. I must have not realised I was pulling faces at them. Crap. Gotta keep it together.

"Uh, yeah."

"Oh gosh stop drooling over her!" She laughed at me.

"Wha?! Ani! I'm not!"

"You are! You like her right?"

I let out a nervous laugh.

Laura's POV

I glanced over to Jimin paying at the till with Suhyun and they were laughing together. His dimples became deeper and my heart began to sink. Wait, what? I can't be getting jealous over something like this, can I?

---

After a while I was left alone at the booth while some of the boys spoke to the manager of the parlour (Suhyun's father) and J-Hope and Jimin were at the jukebox searching through songs.

Suhyun then came out from the kitchen and walked over to join me.

"How exactly was Yoongi in high school?" I asked.

"Oh he was pretty cool. We used to be really close back then. After school he would come to visit me at work and we'd talk for hours after closing time. I remember the mornings afterwards when we'd realise we fell asleep talking and had to rush to school. We'd literally drag ourselves into school and I'd just sleep on his shoulder during registration." She laughed. "Then BigHit happened. The time we spent talking at night decreased ever since debut and this time was spent with him producing and practising with the boys while I was here working. One day it all stopped. He doesn't come to do that anymore. Only when all the boys pop in from time to time away from their busy schedule which is nice but never alone like before. It used to be our special thing, you know? I really do miss Yoongi's company."

She glanced over at him, smiled a little then sighed.

"You like Yoongi?" I asked, reaching for her hand.

She sighed again. "It's just seems like it never happened. It's like he's forgotten all those hours we spent laughing and talking in the middle of the night until we were driven to sleep..then waking up the following morning and feeling safe in each other's arms."

"I don't think he's forgotten. Life's just been a bit hectic after debut. It seems like you two had a real connection back then which I'm sure he's not let go of, but I think he's more focused on being successful in the music industry rather than looking for a girlfriend at the moment."

"He doesn't seem like that when he's with you."

I pulled my hand away at the moment. My heart ached for her.

Suga came over to us suddenly "We're going to get going, nice seeing you again Suhyunnie"

She blushed. "Good to see you all again, goodnight" She hugged him and I could feel her heart pouring out in that embrace.

Damn, I mean she genuinely had feelings for him. I just feel bad that he's being really friendly with me while I'm chasing after Jimin. What kind of love triangle is this?

---

While walking back to the dorm, my phone vibrated. Asma and Rianna wanted to Facetime. I sent them a text saying I would Facetime them back at the dorm.

---

Back at the dorm (lol, where else?)

"Rianna! Asma! Hellooooooo"

"Annyeong!!" They exclaimed in excitement over the phone. "Are you with them?!"

"Of course!"

""Let us see!!!"

"Wow guys, I miss you too."

"LAURAAAAAA"

"Eeeesh okay, okay hang on a moment I'll let you Facetime with them." I laughed.

------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER ^^

Hope you all enjoyed this part :D

It came randomly to me and I wanted to introduce more characters and stuff.

Please vote for my story if you enjoy it, it really motivates me to write more! And comment anything at all hehe :3

Also, please check out my one shot Suga fanfic called Look Here...I'm thinking about extending it into a longer fic but I'm not sure.

- Laura c: