Part 13

Peter was have a very bad day. Last night after to talking to the Flash he had come home late and Aunt May had freaked out at him. He had left the house mad, and in his new Spiderman suit. Which he adored. He lands on a rooftop and hears the familiar sound of electricity crackling. "You alright Spidey?" Peter shakes his head. "Not really. Don't you ever wish you could be normal? Not have to fight?" Bailey chuckles lightly. "There's no such thing as normal, love is the only thing that makes the fight worth it and it's the only thing that will get us through it." Bailey pats her partner's back. "Take it from me, the fight is always worth it with family and friends to support you." Peter sighs and Bailey takes off.

In school Peter walks up to Bailey. Now or never. "Bailey!" Bailey turns to look at Peter, but he melts under her gaze. "I um.. I wanted to.. uh- well you know- the dance-and I don't have a date- and you don't- I mean it's fine if you do-" Bailey smiles catching what he was saying. "Peter, are you asking me to Winter Formal?" Peter goes beat red and covers his face, Bailey laughs and takes his hands away from his face. "Peter I'd love to." Peter stares at her. "Wh-what?" Bailey chuckles. "You asked me to the dance and I said yes." The bell rings and Bailey starts to walk off. Peter is left standing dumbfounded

After school Bailey does her business as the Flash and returns home. Now all she had to do was tell her over protective father she had a date to the dance. That's going to go well. At least Pepper was back so Bailey was obviously going to tell her first. "Pepper!" Bailey runs up to Pepper and hugs her. "Bailey!" They hug for a bit, until Bailey pulls away. "Guess what?" The two of them sit on the couch. Pepper smiles. "What?" Bailey bites her lip. "So winter formal is coming and..." Pepper's eyes widen. "Someone asked you?" Bailey nods and the two hug and laugh. "That's great Bailey! Oh! I have to take you dress shopping! I'll order the corsage!" Bailey laughs. "Who is it?" Bailey sighs with a smile. "His name is Peter Parker." Pepper smiles knowingly, but it fades slightly. "Tony doesn't know does he?" Bailey cringes and shakes her head. Pepper places a hand on Bailey's cheek. "I'll handle him." Bailey smiles. "Thanks Pep."

Tony's reaction was as expected. He freaked out and demanded for the guys name. Bailey and Pepper refused to say. So what did Tony do? Stalked every person from Midtown's social media looking for any sign of someone asking Bailey out. Luckily for Bailey, Peter didn't post anything. So Pepper and Bailey left to shop for a dress.

"So color scheme?" Bailey smiles at Pepper. "Definitely red and gold." They grabbed all the dresses of those colors and retreated to the dressing room. Bailey tried on several dresses, but didn't like a single one, until the very last one. It as a single red dress with gold lining, and it fit Bailey's body perfectly. She steps out of the dressing room and Pepper tears up. Bailey blushes. "That's the one." Pepper wipes a tear away. "You've grown up so fast." Bailey turns away embarrassed. "Pepperrr." Pepper laughs.

A few days later it is the last day before Winter break, and the day of the dance. Bailey was beyond excited, while Peter was a nervous wreck. Aunt May wasn't much help. She kept telling him he was a 'handsome cutie' and Bailey would love him. Tony was driving Bailey insane with threats to her date. "Tell him that if he lays a hand on you, he's dead." or "I will hunt him down if he hurts you." Every threat made Bailey roll her eyes.

"You excited for tonight Bailey?" Bailey smiles at her friend MJ. "I am actually. You're going right?" MJ lifts her sketch book. "Dances bring on sad singles. Perfect time to sketch people in crisis." Bailey laughs. "Aren'y you one of those sad singles?" MJ shrugs. The last bell rings and Bailey says goodbye to MJ and speeds home. Natasha, Pepper, and Wanda had promised to help her get ready.

"What is taking so long?" Tony was whining to Bailey's helpers. "She's putting on her dress Tony, be patient." Wanda and Natasha laughed at the couple. "But I don't have patience!" Pepper swats Tony, and then their heads all turn at the sound of heals hitting the ground. Bailey walks around the corner and Tony's jaw drops. "No. You're too beautiful to go. Go change." Bailey laughs at her father. "Dad..." Tony wipes a fake tear away. "They grow up so fast." Bailey punches his arm playfully. Pepper grabs Tony's hand. "Lets get you there."