Perona

Ok so news from the writer......I just got very lazy XD. It's almost Christmas, I start to get into my holiday vacation mode early ahead of time before the break so IM JUST LAZY XD. So if this chapter needs any editing and more stuff, just leave it in the comments. I'll try and re-write the chapter. I just don't want it to sound boring X3, I don't want me readers to fall asleep while reading my chapters XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pranking Mihawk, that was a hard job. And it was ultimately unsuccessful. One little giggle or chuckle and one humandrill can automatically grab Mihawk's attention and see through anyone's plan. So the prank failed. 

And after exchanging a few words to each other, they stopped talking. Whenever they passed by each other, they would remain silent. Sometimes Kuruma would shift around, feeling awkward. Whenever Mihawk tried to talk to her, she wouldn't hesitate to try and ignore him. It made her angry to see Mihawk pass by.

Most of the time, she would train with the humandrills and explore new parts of the forest. Sometimes she would let out all of her anger and sadness on a tree because deep inside, she really missed him. There just wasn't enough fun without him, despite his anti-socialness and serious behavior.

Thinking about the short fight they had was painful.

Taking in a deep breath of fresh air, Kuruma continued to wander aimlessly throughout the vast forest. She spun her katana in circles. She listened to the echoing roars of the humandrills hidden deep inside the forest. 

Boredness took over her. "I'm so bored...I don't know where I am. Bleh." she sighed and decided to lean against a tree. Tired from walking, she slumped to the ground and decided to take a nap. Minutes later, a nightmare washed over her.

                                         Uhh...flashback/nightmare time starts now XD

Walking out of her room and quietly down the stairs, Kuruma smirked and chuckled. She just finished discussing the plans with the humandrills. As quickly and quietly as possible, they went down the hill towards Mihawk's window, which they ducked underneath.

As for Kuruma, she tiptoed quietly down the stairs. The plan was to scare Mihawk, obviously. 

Like usual, Mihawk would be in his chair, sipping on some red wine and reading another newspaper article. Probably not expecting Kuruma or the humandrills. Kuruma planned on jumping onto Mihawk's chair, jumpscaring him, and having the humandrills scream as loudly as they can.

Excited for the outcome, she almost pranced down the stairs.

"This thing should work." Kuruma grinned. She was almost at the bottom of the stairs when she whimpering. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, she entered the living room and saw the humandrills, still outside and cowarding at the sight of Mihawk. And there was Mihawk, standing in front of the humandrills and still reading the newspaper.

There was also a broken window.

"Did you break a window....??" Kuruma sweatdropped. "Yes, apparently I did." Mihawk glanced at her, his face still buried in the newspaper. Kuruma looked over at the humandrills, they gave her a look that said "We're sorry" in it.

"Go back to your forest home." Mihawk pointed at the window. The humandrills didn't hesitate to jump out of the window and scamper back to the forest. 

"And you." Mihawk glanced at Kuruma. "Alrighty alrighty I get it." Kuruma chuckled. "I'm never going to see a surprised look on your face no matter how hard I try."