21 years later

"AND KURUMA WINS AGAIN!!!!!"

The purple haired girl stood victorious as another beast fell onto the ground. "Dinner for the whole village!!!" everyone cheered and clapped. Kuruma smirked, proud of her work and secured her swords onto her back. Another animal was cut down and would be barbequed for everyone to eat.

"YOU'RE SO STRONG KURUMA-SAN!!!!!!!!"

The princess facepalmed as her fellow academy students walked over to her. Everyone was grown up. They were all grown ups training at the academy. But everyone was still a child at heart. "I swear, they're all kids in a grown up's body." Kuruma sighed.  

21 years have passed. Kuruma was once a small 12 year old training at the sword academy. Now she's a 33 year old, still training and helping other kids at the sword academy. She was now considered the Grand Line's master swordswoman. News about her reputation spread all across the globe. People talked, gossipped, and fantasized about her. Many people wanted her to be their teacher.

Almost everyday, people would be chasing after her, whether it was for an autograph or just for her to be their master. 

But other people from the Raven Kingdom would also be chasing after her.

The people from the kingdom would push through Kuruma's fans and charge at her with spears and cages. And everyday, they would either be cut down by Kuruma or be scared away. 

Back to what was happening. "Seriously Kuruma-san? You're a kid at heart too!!!" one of her peers whined. "Well I AM the youngest out of all you kids. But still, I don't go around screaming out someone's name all the time like a fangirl." she chuckled. "Oh and speaking of that, more people from the kingdom are coming this way." a student pointed out, much to Kuruma's annoyance.

"WHEN WILL THEY JUST TAKE A CHILL PILL!?!?!?" she facepalmed. "Hey I dunno. But get running, they have a HUGE ammount of people this time."

She didn't hesitate and ran towards the forest. 

"WHEEE THEY CAN'T CATCH ME!!!!!!" Kuruma laughed as she sprinted around. Screams were heard behind her, demanding for her to come back. She didn't bother to turn around. "I'M STILL YOUNG AND FREE!!!!!"

Kuruma continued to dance around happily until her head hit a tree.

She winced a bit in pain but shrugged it off. She continued to spin and leap around until she hit another tree.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm here!!!!!! Sorry for being late!!" Kuruma bursted into the dojo. "Oh hi Kuruma. We're starting to duel so get ready. And this time with real swords, ok?" Riku greeted her and a wide grin crept onto her face. "Finally, I can use my swords." Kuruma smirked as she unsheathed her sword, Nidai Kitetsu. All of the students, like usual, stared in awe.

A student walked up to Kuruma, a katana in his hand. "I'm the strongest in my class!! I won't let a girl beat me!!!" the student determinedly. "We'll see how  this turns out." Kuruma sighed and got into a ready position. The boy seemed to dance a little bit before getting into his ready position. Girls were squealing over him.

This boy had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a striking face. He seemed to be in his tweens. He had a little scar across his nose.

"Are you ready to face the great and mighty Yoshi!?!" the boy shouted. The girls cheered. Kuruma rolled her eyes. "Right right...right.......right ok..."

"AND GO!!!!"

The boy charged at Kuruma, letting out a loud roar. He threw his sword directly at her face, which she easily dodged.