Another Shichi guy, Dracule Mihawk

"Yoshi concentrate!!!!!"

"Ok Kuruma-sensei!"

Swords clashed, for the sixth time. Kuruma and Yoshi were sparring, like they would usually do in the dojo's outdoor patio. Kuruma was teaching Yoshi after all. Everyday, those two would meet up after the academy lessons were finished and they would spar.

Chris and Riku has also been helping Yoshi train. Sometimes they would put a suit of armor on both Kuruma and Yoshi and see who can cut through the armor first.

Yoshi's fangirling crowd would visit him during his training everyday, squealing and cheering his name. It took several hours for them to go away. After they've gone away, the two would go to advanced training that could probably knock down a lot of trees. When the sun sets, they would finally rest.

This happened for weeks and weeks. But this time, the day would be totally different. 

Another blade was cut off. Yoshi's blade. "As expected of Kuruma-sensei. She cuts my blade..again." Yoshi chuckled and wiped some blood off his chin. "Hey well, this time your blade lasted longer than it normally would. That shows signs of improvement." Kuruma smirked. "Really now?" Yoshi raised an eyebrow, she nodded.

"Anyways good job on today's training. You're getting better everyday you know." the princess smiled. "Really?!?! I am?!?!" Yoshi's eyes widened. "Well you're still not strong enough to beat me. But yes, yes you are getting stronger." she chuckled.

"YOSHI-KUN YOU'RE SO COOL!!!!!" a bunch of squeals were heard. Both Yoshi and Kuruma sweatdropped like crazy.

(Kuruma P.O.V)

I'm mentally facepalming myself all over the place. Can't these girls give this guy a break already?

Phew. Another day of going through the usual routine. Yoshi and I train a lot and then the girls come. I would really want to slap them right now. 

Come to think of it, I've never really wanted to slap someone that bad in my whole life..if I haven't left the kingdom, I probably would never want a desire to slap someone except my parents. It still feels amazing to leave my kingdom.

(Normal P.O.V)

After the girls came, night fell. Stars began to twinkle and sparkle in the sky. Kuruma was laying down on the grass just watching the sky. Everyone was in their houses sleeping. The village seemed so quiet.

"This night can't get anymore quieter can it?" Kuruma said to herself.

Suddenly she heard tiny footsteps. Immediately, she unseathed her katana and approached the dojo. The footsteps were getting closer. Kuruma frowned, who would be barging into the dojo during this hour?

"Who's there?" Kuruma's voice echoed. She saw  a figure flinch a bit. The figure was holding a katana. "I'd let you know something, I'm a great swordswoman. Why are you here?" Kuruma demanded. 

"Hang on Kuruma-sensei. It's just me." 

It was just Yoshi. He was holding his katana in his hand. "Oh Yoshi it's just you. What're you doing here?" the girl asked. "I uh...wanted to train some more with you..that's all.." Yoshi shuffled his feet. She raised an eyebrow. "Really? You coming here to train at this hour?" she grew suspicious.

"Well yes!!! I want to become stronger you know!! And you're the one training me!!!"

"Ok I understand that. But how about in the morning? Right now, I don't feel like training you at this hour. I mean it's night time. Kids need their sleep." Yoshi pouted at this and sighed. Kuruma chuckled softly.