~4 Virgil~

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated recently I hope you are having a good quarantine
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Virgils P. O. V.
"BEEP" goes my loud-ass alarm clock I shot up in bed and hit the back of my head on the head board. "Shit..." I say as I rub my head. Well I guess I have to get up, hey at least I slept 5 full hours, that's more then usual. I got up and put on my usual oversized hoodie on top of a purple tank top and dark blue jeans with brown cargo boots. When I got to the table I was greeted by a very happy Patton making pancakes. "Hey pat." I say reaching for one of the twenty pancakes that Patton made. "Good morning Virgil how did you sleep last night?" "Better then usual I got a full 5 hours unlike usual." "That's good and we have our gig today are you excited?" He says as he puts the last pancake on the plate "yeah, do you want me to get dee from his room?" " That would be great, thanks virge!" After I finished my pancake I got up and  went to dees room "DEE GET YOUR ASS UP" be shot up "Don't yell next time! You scared my snake" "sure... I did" "YOU DID" "ok whatever but pat made pancakes." I went back to the kitchen to take my pills. I grabbed two pills from the medicine cabinet and put them in my mouth then chugged my glass of water. " Bye guys I gotta go to work," I wave as I grab my bag, "see you at at 5 to get ready for the concert." I say as I walk out of the door and start downstairs. When I get outside I start the walk to the elusive coffee cup where I work as a barista. "What's up Carl I'm here" "hey Virgil your not late for once!" " yeah yeah whatever you say Carl." I start getting ready for my shift as the first person walks in. I am not paying attention as I look up I see a pretty cut guy he is tall and has brown eyes and light brown hair. "What can I get you today cutie~" I say in a teasing tone he turns as red as a tomato "uhhh a m-mocha Togo please" " Sure thing ..." "Roman" "sure thing Roman anything else!" "Nope" " k I will get right on that." After I give him with his drink I wink and he gets even redder in the face if that is even possible. I drown on with my day and the clock reads 4:30 "Carl I'm going on my break" "ok Virgil" I put five bucks in the cash register and take a muffin from the display case and go to sit down and scroll through tumblr. Then my alarm goes off at 4:59 and I grab my bag from the back and head to the venue Milos theater. "Hey guys I'm here."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading guys, next chapter will finally be the chapter with the concert.
Word count: 520