Help With The Past?

Elaina's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Flashback} {2 months back}

I need to hide this journal, nobody can see it!! I thought to myself as I looked for a tight space inside the rack. I was in Mr.Burn's class, and he has a lot of junk, so I thought "Hey why not hide the journal in his room? Nobody will find it!!"

Hopefully I was right, and nobody's found it. I can't let them see what's in it!!!! Especially since I know they'll bully me for what I do to myself, and for my past, for what I've gone through. I ABSOLUTLY can't let that happen!!!! I especially hope that Hope, Jessica, and Mack don't find it, because they've basically became popular since they aren't my friends no more. How cruel is that? Popularity over a friend.

"Keep looking, keep looking, keep looking, c'mon hurry up!!" I kept telling myself, hoping to find a space that has at least a bit of room for the book that I don't want to have anymore.
That's until the door flew open, and I just shoved the book into a place, I looked up saw Mr. Burns, "Elaina, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be going home?" He asked me. "Uh.. Yeah, was just getting my book, I forgot it!!" I hurried and said, then ran out of the room.