A Dark, Never Ending Hole.

To Whom It May Concern:

When I came into school today, I saw my crush looking at me!!! How cool, and then later on in the day I'd actually felt happy. Like, for once I could actually smile, without it being fake. Something else happened Mack actually talked to me!!! She said that she'd wanted to help me through my tuff time, and that she was sorry for not being her for me. I accepted her apologies, well 1:she's a friend. 2: I need a friend. I just hope that they don't leave me again like last time.

Pain. Pain and Hollowness is all I feel right now, gladly school is over, and it's the weekend. My dad and mom just fought again, I think they should split up. The only reason my dad's here is because he has to pay child support, and help pay for the utilities. They seem to take their anger out on us, by hollering at us. I feel nothing but numbness right now, and I could use an emotion, any emotion. So, I cut. I know I shouldn't have, but it's all I feel. It's what I feel like I need to do, although I shouldn't. I feel like I'm in a dark hole, and I'm just sitting there like, "Can I Go Now?" But in reality, it feels like I'll be there for a while. I want to go, but I don't know when, or how. I want out this Never Ending Dark Hole!! It's so lonely, horrible, and dark. I need a light, and light through the darkness, just so I can be free.

Found {Original}

|I need to be found, there's no one around.

I'm in complete darkness, with no light.

Can I figure this out?

The mess that's unfolded before my eyes, before my eyes.

I need to be found, by you. Ooh you.

You'll be my savior, my knight in shining armor.

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, I need to be found by you.

I see a guiding light above, through the dark it shines.

I know it's you, you've come to rescue me!

You've rescued me from the dark, for that I love you.

You save me, when I need saving, you're my guiding light.

Finally, I'm Free, from the Darkness.|

Except, my savior hasn't found me, but until then I guess I'll wait for him. Hopefully we'll find each other soon.

'Cause I don't know how much longer I'll be able to last without him.

Well, bye for now. I'll write later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please don't copy, or steal my song, although I know you won't. I'd also would like to say, I'm sorry if its a bit too depressingAnd also if you need anyone to talk to, even if its just about nothing, my names on Kik&Hangouts are here.

Kik:BelieveInYourself198
Hangouts:AJ Awesomeness

Also, I'm adding a new P.O.V. I mean I don't want it to be just sad letters, so I've gone ahead and added a new persons, trust me, also his name's Justin Berlington.